Pregnancy tests

Maximus17

Reaction score
Hiya so I had my ERPC for miscarriage last week Tuesday and I did this clearblue digital pregnancy test 2 days ago and it said not pregnant but I did another one again clearblue with week indicator and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks! I was so happy to see not pregnant on the test earlier so I could just get on with my life. I don’t which one to go with as we are so keen to TTC again but I can’t until I am 100 percent sure that all pregnancy hormones are gone. What do you think?

Are they both the same sensitivity level? That’s my only thought, one might be more sensitive than the other

I think the week indicator is 10 but couldn’t find the other one

The ones that say pregnant or not pregnant are less sensitive than the other ones so I’m told, I did icp’s until the line disappeared, took 3 weeks for me to get a negative x

They are both clearblue digital only difference is that one of them has the week indicator on it. So if I am still getting pregnant on one of them can we have unprotected sex?

Have you rung the EPU or the unit you had your treatment on as I have to do this no matter my test result they want to put it on my file I’m calling mine tomorrow after testing today with a faint positive so I’m in the same boat and don’t know what’s going on now or what I’m going to do

You can have unprotected sex as long as you’re not bleeding

So I did that sensitive test yesterday and it said not pregnant yuppi. The spotting stopped so far so good. I wonder when I will ovulate before my period comes?

With all of my losses (except for the 3rd) we started TTC again as soon as I'd stopped bleeding.

We only didn't for the 3rd as we were having RMC testing and they can't do those tests if pregnant. We started as soon as those tests were done though.

I had an ERPC with my second mc and my tests went negative quite quickly, within a couple of weeks. I'd test again in a few days and see where you are and maybe try using the same brand of test each time. I used internet cheapies and always found them to be really reliable.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Be kind to yourself sweetheart.

XX

So I did that sensitive test yesterday and it said not pregnant yuppi. The spotting stopped so far so good. I wonder when I will ovulate before my period comes?

I didn’t check for ovulation between miscarrying and my first AF but I’m doing it now between first and second and I’m very nearly positive at CD18

It’s really annoying as I have no idea at all where I am at in my cycle. So all my spotting stopped and pregnancy tests are negative but obviously I have no idea when af will come. So the day I started bleeding and operation was on the 18th of June so if I count that day as cd1 than today will be cd10 and I have no ovulation symptoms yet. We did bd tonight but again I have no idea what’s happening with my body. Do you count the first day of miscarriage bleeding as cd1?

With my MC I counted the day I had torrential bleeding and passed the sac as cycle day 1, my cycles are usually regular 28 or 29 days but I’ve only just ovulated this weekend 4 weeks after the MC so looks like this first cycle after MC is a 6 week one which is super long for me, and didn’t even get to do the deed during ovulation either as partner was away, roll on the next cycle!

It’s so frustrating isn’t it maximus, I’m sorry you are going through this x

Yes so frustrating so it looks like I am also going to have a long cycle as I normally ovulate on cd12 but if today is cd10 I can’t be ovulating yet as I have no cm nothing right now. Normally I get ewcm at around cd9. I wish we could just get pregnant quick and stay pregnant. This whole process is so tiring and annoying trying to time all this sex again. I don’t know if I have the energy and patience again as it took me nearly a year to get pregnant only to lose it:(

I count the day I passed the baby as CD1 and AF showed up 30 days after that, I had no idea where I was in my cycle either until it just showed up, never noticed if I had ovulated or anything cuz I had all sorts of pains and CM all over the place, I’m abit more regular this time and can see all the signs of ovulation but I’m on CD18 and only just getting a very close to positive opk today

Yes so frustrating so it looks like I am also going to have a long cycle as I normally ovulate on cd12 but if today is cd10 I can’t be ovulating yet as I have no cm nothing right now. Normally I get ewcm at around cd9. I wish we could just get pregnant quick and stay pregnant. This whole process is so tiring and annoying trying to time all this sex again. I don’t know if I have the energy and patience again as it took me nearly a year to get pregnant only to lose it:(

I know how you feel. Your hormones are still getting back into balance so it's going to be a bit all over the place. Trust the EWCM to tell you when you need to dtd, otherwise you'll wipe yourself out! I am finding it tiring too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back