pregnancy test

Reaction score
i took a cheap test from dollar tree and got a light positive and took a first response and got a neg. what do you think? patricia

Well if you have a feint positive on one and not the other I would buy another test just in case. I didn't even use the first morning wee and got a positive with AF only 2 days late. I'd get a good old clearblue and get testing either today (if you can't wait) or tomorrow morning!

Are you hoping for a positive then?

well i ovulated late so. but yes im hoping. the amazing thing is i had a tubal seven years ago . I got pregnant in December. I lost the baby two weeks later. it was very hard but i can see it also god gave me another chance to have children.

God is on your side with this one then :) I would do another test to make sure -

Good luck and let me know how you get on!! :D

I recommend that clearblue digital test.

It is the best. I did only one test and didn't bother again, it told me a very clear "pregnant" in big bold letters in less than a minute.

So glad I picked such an unmistakable test. I couldn't have coped with blue lines. :)

The tests from the dollar store,,, unfortunatly are in accurate after 30 minutes. You can also see a faint line almost always once they are urinated on. I do not mean to sound pessimistic. but i would also recommend a clear blue. I have been fooled a number of times by dollar store tests. I hope you get your BFP. I am crossing my fingers for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back