Pregnancy Symptoms

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on if I am pregnant or not.

I have missed my period by two weeks and have just recently developed sciatica in the last two weeks. I am very emotional and have been having mood swings for a couple of weeks.
I am also having cramps which are coming and going at different pain levels.

If anyone could give me some advice to whether they have had these symptoms also, it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

You should get a bfp when you are a week late. Maybe try another test x

What's a bfp? Sorry new to this ... Today I have had to sleep, I drove my boyfriend to the scrap yard and nearly fell asleep at the wheel I'm that tired, just woke up and my tummy feels so bloated x

Big Fat Positive! Do a test! A clear blue digital would be more precise!

I did a tesco own brand the other day dunno how good it is :/ got two so I'll do one tomorrow morning :) I feel like I just a a huge meal even though I've just woken up weird x

I'd go for the Clear blue, they seem to be the best and get a digi so there is no guessing about lines but i'm sure if you are 2 weeks late, any lines would be pretty visable by now! Good luck :)

I have just worked out I'm only 10 days over due tool another test negative but no sign of period really weird, had some really bad bloating yesterday and woke up this morning with pain down left side also felt dizzy and sick constantly :/ x

I have just worked out I'm only 10 days over due tool another test negative but no sign of period really weird, had some really bad bloating yesterday and woke up this morning with pain down left side also felt dizzy and sick constantly :/ x

Hey :wave:

would it be worth going to the doctors? Considering how late you are. Do you usually have regular cycles? I would make an appointment if you do, could be that you have a reeeeeaaalllllllly shy bean. GP can do a test or arrange a blood test if still no AFand still getting negative tests.

Best of luck to you X x X x X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back