pregnancy symptoms? is it possible to be feeling them this early?

beckid63

Reaction score
Firstly i have been needing to go to the toilet for a wee WAY more often than usual even if i havent had anyting to drink. Secondly about a week ago i had a ver thick white clump of jelly like odourless discharge in my knickers (i knw thhis sounds gross but you could pick it up any it would just be in a clump like a clump of jelly in your hand!) i also have sore tender breasts, they are actuali quite painfull and they have been like this for just under a week now, i usually get tender breasts in PMS but they are never as painfull as they are now! i have felt abit sick today and just generally under the weather. And thirdly i always seem to feel tired as f i have not slept for days! Also i have a sore back right at the bottom, if i stand too long it aches real bad. i am only due on my period in 5days (16.10.10) so it is too early to do a pregnancy test. could i possibly be pregnant? any advice would be much appreciated, thanks

Firstly i have been needing to go to the toilet for a wee WAY more often than usual even if i havent had anyting to drink. Secondly about a week ago i had a ver thick white clump of jelly like odourless discharge in my knickers (i knw thhis sounds gross but you could pick it up any it would just be in a clump like a clump of jelly in your hand!) i also have sore tender breasts, they are actuali quite painfull and they have been like this for just under a week now, i usually get tender breasts in PMS but they are never as painfull as they are now! i have felt abit sick today and just generally under the weather. And thirdly i always seem to feel tired as f i have not slept for days! Also i have a sore back right at the bottom, if i stand too long it aches real bad. i am only due on my period in 5days (16.10.10) so it is too early to do a pregnancy test. could i possibly be pregnant? any advice would be much appreciated, thanks

I am really hoping so because I have been feeling this way the past couple of days!!

Fingers crossed for us!! :pray:

Last edited:
I personally don't put much weight in pregnancy symptoms.

The jelly clump you mentioned sounds like ovualtion to me.

If you ahd sex around ovualtion - maybe you are pregnant, maybe not. Try to relax a little and keep yourself busy :)

It depends on which pregnancy test you are using, when you can use it - check the box. The earlier you use them though, the less accuarate.

My boobs were sore from OV which was completely unusual as normally I only get sore boobs about a week before AF is due.
I also had a sore back for about 2 weeks, but I only ever noticed it when I got into bed at night.
I got my BFP just under 2 weeks ago. Since I got my BFP I need the toilet constantly- the other day I went twice in 15 mins (sorry if TMI!!) My boobs are still very sore but my back doesn't hurt anymore.
I tested 15 dpo and got a postive on a first response.

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back