Wonder if its OK to ask.

deepti

Reaction score
:oops:
Hi! I am new here.
I want to ask that they say early signs of pregnancy can be sore or tender breasts.
I want to ask does tis refer to a kind of pain when they are pressed or a contant dull feling?
I do feel a sort of pain in the breasts on pressing them b/w the fingers.
I am only on day 9 after ovulation.
Should I use a pg test?

Thanks.

I have never been pregnant so I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. How long is it until your AF is due. I would wait until then to test. If not you will fall into the viscious cycle like rest of us and test before you really need to.....and WASTE tons of money you could spend on the little one once you are actually pregnant. Hope to see you around the boards.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!

Hi
Welcome to the forum!
You can have a constant dull feeling or a pain when pressed as far as I am aware. Hormone changes make more blood start to go to your breasts and they can get swollen.
This also happens a little as a regular part of your cycle though, so I would wait till you are late for your period before testing.

Hi Deepti

First of all "Congratulations" for your pregnancy.

Pls can you help me a bit from your experiences by answering few of my questions.How soon after ovulation did your breasts actually start hurting?I am 4 days past O and my breasts are hurting a lot,even if i just move my hands over it.What kind of pain was it and did it actually hurt only when you touched it or was it a continous pain.I cant test till 24th june so hoping some help from you.

If anyone else can give some suggestions,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease feel free.It will be highly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back