Pregnancy stupidity or what!!!

Daggers

Reaction score
Okay so can anyone beat this, this morning on what was probably my 10th trip to the loo at work I managed to flush my mobile down the toilet!!!! :shock: . Funny at first, but as we all know with pregnancy comes the hormones so sure enough the tears did follow - feel like such a fool! :roll: :doh: Fortunately I haven't got any really important stuff on my mobile and I'm not a heavy user, but still I feel like such a plonker!! Having a bit of a laugh about it now, especially as my OH and I were looking to get new mobiles - guess there is no time like the present!!!

Oh Dear!! :shock: :) :D I did that years ago when I was supposedly in control so its not just a pregnancy thing!! Having said that I quickly rinsed it out and let it dry and it was fine after a few days!! I still did an insurance claim for a new one.. bit embarrassing on the forms but hey we are all human!! xx

Anna Marie, did think that as the phone was a bit on the heavy side it might stay in the bowl, but obviously the flush was more powerful than that! And it's a gonners!!! Well I'm sure it will make a few of my colleagues at work have a giggle :roll: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back