Pregnancy mood swings

Rhelen91

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from random emotional outbursts?

I'm putting it down to being tired (as my daughter wouldnt settle last night and was up at least twice per hour) but I'm feeling so short fused and fed up today. Doesn't help that my OH works from 7am - 7pm on thursdays, so I've gotta manage by myself with sickness and a 2 year old (and we've started potty training.) :wall2:

OMG yes!! I'm on holiday at the moment and this week I've sobbed because I banged my head on the wall at 4am going for a wee/I think I might be sick trip and again today because I want to go home! Am having a great time but Im absolutely knackered, don't want to go out every night unlike my OH (there's only so much orange/apple juice I can drink) and I just want my routine back :(

Aww of course all you'll want is your own bed and your familiar comforts. Hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of your holiday and feel better once you're back home :)

Thank you, trying not to wish the next 2 days away! Hope you feel better soon too and your daughter settles/smashes the potty training :lol:.

Thank you! I hope so too, we tried a little while ago but she just wasnt interested or ready. Hoping it goes better this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back