Pregnancy mood swings

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Rhelen91, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Rhelen91

Rhelen91 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else suffering from random emotional outbursts?

I'm putting it down to being tired (as my daughter wouldnt settle last night and was up at least twice per hour) but I'm feeling so short fused and fed up today. Doesn't help that my OH works from 7am - 7pm on thursdays, so I've gotta manage by myself with sickness and a 2 year old (and we've started potty training.) :wall2:

2. Rubyredslipper

Rubyredslipper Well-Known Member

OMG yes!! I'm on holiday at the moment and this week I've sobbed because I banged my head on the wall at 4am going for a wee/I think I might be sick trip and again today because I want to go home! Am having a great time but Im absolutely knackered, don't want to go out every night unlike my OH (there's only so much orange/apple juice I can drink) and I just want my routine back :(

3. Rhelen91

Aww of course all you'll want is your own bed and your familiar comforts. Hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of your holiday and feel better once you're back home :)

4. Rubyredslipper

Rubyredslipper Well-Known Member

Thank you, trying not to wish the next 2 days away! Hope you feel better soon too and your daughter settles/smashes the potty training :lol:.

5. Rhelen91

Thank you! I hope so too, we tried a little while ago but she just wasnt interested or ready. Hoping it goes better this time :)