Mood Swings

faithangle

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies,

So I was just wondering how all your moods have been since ttc and how you have been feeling? I know stressed is probably way up there on top.

Mine has been all over the places mood swings for def, it would be nice to hear from you all and helpful to know what the norm is when ttc as I'm sure there is plenty of ladies out there who are feeling like they have been a nightmare to live with some days. Or is that just me!!!

Share share xxx

I have had really bad mood swings to the point where my OH could say something normal and I reply with "fuck off i'll kill you" I actually dont understand why though xx

So its not just me then...lol I would like to say it is hormones from af but it has been constant since :ttc: Our poor OH's xx

Last edited:
Yes.. treat them mean keep them keen dosen't seem to be working for me though :( lol x

I also mental mood swings. Yesterday my mood was so so black and thankfully dh was away working whilst I just go on with the housework. It changed after I got house all shiny and got few miles clocked up on bike. Hate, hate, black moods :-(

I think I get more moody when I come home from work and the house is wrecked. It sets me right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back