mood swings during ovulation????

liviray

Reaction score
Hello all.
Has anyone else experienced a swing in their mood during ovulation? I think I'm ovulating...or just have. My expensive opk says I am but the cheap ones have never said I have throughout!!!! :roll:
Anyway, am on nights (which may have something to do with it) but just feel really low, and tired. Like being numb, if that makes sense...??? Have had the achy boob and the odd cramp. Now just low and have no enthusiasm for anything. This could be alsorts, but knowing me its one of my "random..never to be repeated" ovulation things. Oh....and I'm now feeling dizzy! fed up too!
Any answers or thoughts? Am I going mad??????
:D :D

Well I suppose it could give you mood swings - after all, it often comes with cramps and they're not nice for anyone! Plus your body's doing all sorts of stuff getting your egg ready, it's no wonder we sometimes get grouchy! Hope you feel better soon :)

My PMT symptons would start at ovulation and be a complete nightmare until I got my AF. I do hope its a one off for you :)

Oh Liv you've had a dip in your chart! How long are your cycles?

Hope you feel better soon babe! xx

That will be your hormones liv, i'll make sure i stay away from you!!

Us girls don't have it easy. I hope this is your month livi :pray: :pray: :pray:

Cheers guys.
Think I'm just a bit stressed. Wobbles, my cycle is 28-30 days. U ok?
Lisa, don't think this will be my month. These things were sent to test us. Life would be dull I suppose if everything went to plan. My month will be a long time in the future!
Having ickle cramps today. Boobs not hurting today though. Just gotta play the waiting game now.
Trying to keep my mind off stuff by selling the flat.
Maybe we'll book a holiday. Something to look forward to.
:D :D :D

I used to experience major mood swings during ovulation. Ive recently read about keeping mood journals to track your cycles, which apparenyly really helps keep on top of them

i found: http://www.moodpanda.com

which lets you keep a cute, colourful simple mood diary, where u rate your mood and it keeps a graphical history, and plots a calendar of your mood as coloured days!

i just use it for fun really, but it could be really useful for you!

hope it helps

Samantha
xxx

I'm supposed to be ovulating now - usually makes me adore my husband and want to bed every day. But this month I am moody, tired, and cant be bothered. I can only assume I must be ov late or something! Either that or the pressure of ttc is finally getting too much......... I havent known hormones to create mood swings though, I think they usually just increase sex drive at this time?

MoodPanda just released a firefox toolbar to help make it quicker to update your mood :)

from the site:
Many psychologists and therapists suggest that keeping a mood diary can be very therapeutic. It can help towards the first steps of treating symptoms of depression, bipolar disorders and even PMS.

Keeping a mood diary will help you track and monitor your mood. A benefit of this is that over time you can become more aware of your feelings, and the things that cause them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back