Pregnancy memories

Aloe blacc - I need a dollar and maroon 5 - moves like jagger because they were both popular songs in 2011 when I was pregnant lol!

A song called higher love reminds me of my pregnancy... It came on my iPod the other day and I nearly cried haha! I also had a bola necklace which I will dig out and test out on her. Hmm clarins body cream as my hubby bought it at Xmas when I was heavily preggers.

Also snow really reminds me of being pregnant!

A song called higher love reminds me of my pregnancy... It came on my iPod the other day and I nearly cried haha! I also had a bola necklace which I will dig out and test out on her. Hmm clarins body cream as my hubby bought it at Xmas when I was heavily preggers.

The James Vicent McMorrow version??

That makes me cry, as does Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" and oddly Hotel California as those 3 songs remind me of being preggers - there are tons more that could reduce me to tears as well though. We listened to a lot of music LOL

xxxx

Yes carnat! It was our anthem lol x

And deffo the snow babybee, it snowed the hour skyler was born x

Lol Diane! The same happened with E! I went into triage in the rain and 3 hours later E was born during the snowfall!xxx

Awwww nice thread!
has made me think I must treasure these last few weeks, it took me so long to get here and i wont ever be here gain.
It is such a wonderful experience being pregnant.
Thanks ladies xxxx

I can't go past boxes of jubblys on the shelf in tescos without a smile. I went through about. 4-6 boxes a week :)

I don't have times when I feel like crying iykwim?
I do however think of things that happened, look at Lady M and think my god you wasn't here I was growing you inside me!
For example mg oh ran the Esimburgh half marathon last year and I was preggo then it was a head ago last weekend!
I was looking at photos from my best friends wedding and I was 6/7 months pregnant and blooming!

I get very overwhelmed and feel so lucky when I have moments like this

xx

I found my old maternity clothes yesterday when having a normal clear out of the attic...I just remember buying them and thinking to myself..I think ill be in those all of a month before i have to throw them out :lol:

And then a while ago i found my pregnancy test i took when i found out i was pregnant, still had 2 pink lines, and I just remember how i was feeling, the time of day and all the excitement!

I miss those memories :|

I don't really have pregnancy memories but Emily sande 'our version of events' reminds me of his arrival and early days as I had him on the weds and the Olympic opening ceremony started was on the Friday and she sang that song.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I can't go past boxes of jubblys on the shelf in tescos without a smile. I went through about. 4-6 boxes a week :)

Are they the triangle ice lollies??? That you freeze yourself?? If so they were my savour lol!!

Lovely thread! I too have got my rose tinted specs on when it comes to pregnancy. I know I hated it really but I want to look back on it fondly!

Orange juice reminds me of pregnancy because I drank nothing else, I can't stomach the stuff now!

Ed Sheerans "small bump" because we listen to radio 1 all day at work and it would come on at least 6 times a day! I hated it because it made me worry!

I have to go to the ultrasound department for Enid to get a scan of her hips next week and how weird is that going to be taking my baby back to where I sat and worried about her for 5 scans! I might take a picture lol

Pinks latest song reminds me of waiting for Max to arrive in the 2 weeks
that I was overdue as Olivia had it on replay constantly! Lol xxx

I found my maternity uniform from uni the other day, can't believe my bump was so big!! X

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The song Gotye somebody that I used to know as it wa splaying none stop when I got my BFP and while I was suffering from morning sickness. Took me ages to be able to listen to it without feeling sick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back