INDUCING BY MASSAGE :D

Baby&i

Reaction score
i know im not in the third tri girls, im sorry :hug: but i have something you may want to hear if your ready to pop or over due (*cough* DANNIIIII *cough* :lol:) ...

I have a friend who is studying massage threapy right now and is at the end of her course where she studdies about pregnancy and massage. When you go in for massage they ask you a few questions like allergies and if your pregnant ect. well, if your pregnant they are not allowed to massage around your tendon on your ankle because its meant to induce labour and is really affective so are told not to do so, unless overdue or whatever...

So if your OH is fed up of hearing you on about your aches and pains and wants to rub some oil into the back or your ankle and around the tendon and give you a nice long foot massage, it is meant to really work so give it a go :D

Hope this helps xxx cant wait to be in here soon :wink:

thanks for the tip...will try that out ...although not overdue...am nearly there :cheer:

Oh shitey :( I can't stand my feet/legs/ankles being touched! lol

Isn't it wierd how doing something to your feet can start labour?! It's like the accupunture thing, it's so wierd! :shock:

x

:rotfl: dannii your too funny! maybe do it yourself?? xx

Why is it when I read the title of this post i thought of something rude...

Im a wrongen!!!

interesting post i may have to try it when i get to the desperado stage...

:wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back