:(

You guys need to sit down and talk about what happened. He cant just expect it to all be forgotten by asking if you're ok hun! xxx

i dont know what to do with myself. 2 nights now i just have not been able to sleep and i cant stop crying. im so angry with him.
Plus that Noa didnt kick me for about 72 hours (have kicked me now tho)! And when OH asked if we were ok all i txt back was that noa was not moving. HE HAVE NOT EVEN ANSWERED THAT!? and that was yesterday.. thats how conserned he is.. im SO ANGRY. but god i miss him.

Hey hun, just wanted to put my little input in if you dont mind.

I know exactly how your feelin, split up with my babys dad earlier this year. (and going thru a break up now with a different guy, bloody men eh) but iv learnt that time is a great healer. Chances are your both going to make up, its just a matter of letting the dust settle and the anger subside.

Hope your alright tho chick, think of little Noa, he doesnt want his mummy cryin and unable to sleep x x x

Sending you lots of hugs Isobel
We have all been there.
Men who can be such pricks at times.
just sit tight, call your friends, family or whoever will make you feel better. eat ice cream and chocolate and think how happy you'll be when you meet your little baby. I'm sure you'll get it sorted, relationships are hard work at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back