Hospital worries

Skysara

Reaction score
I dont know if its just cos i had a horrid time in hospital over Christmas but Im getting a bit jittery about staying in again through pre eclampsia.

Also when the baby is here Im worried they will just leave me to it and I dont know what to do. Im having an insecure day :cry:

Awww hun, sorry you are feeling this way. I don't think you'd be human if you didn't worry, but most of the time, hospital is one of the safest places to be xx

try not to worry its prob just because youve had a bad experience once but hopefully when your next in it will be fine.....xxx

PS....were due the same day! (although Im having the baby no later than 36-38 weeks lol ;-) xxx

try not to worry its prob just because youve had a bad experience once but hopefully when your next in it will be fine.....xxx

PS....were due the same day! (although Im having the baby no later than 36-38 weeks lol ;-) xxx
Well Ive been told I wont go full term so we may synchronise yet!!!:wave:

Whoo hoo we may end up on labour watch at the same time....hee hee our text buddies would be loving that lol oh you will have to keep me posted...xxx

Well yesterday was fine I drank loads and protein was fine and bp down a bit too, phew!!

Hey, I am really jittery about going into hospital as well. I've only been in twice for a few hours. I have a weird thing about sickness and other people germs and hospital food. Am trying to condition myself before I have to go in to have the baby. It's pants feeling like this.

Hey, I am really jittery about going into hospital as well. I've only been in twice for a few hours. I have a weird thing about sickness and other people germs and hospital food. Am trying to condition myself before I have to go in to have the baby. It's pants feeling like this.
Glad its not just me, my hospital food was great thats the only thing I missed when I came out!!! Im the same about germs :eh: I just wish I knew if I had to stay in or not, it changes by the week, all my tests are ok at the moment so Im trying to be normal at home but tis putting a strain on me, these last few weeks are going to be tough!

Take it one day at a time. Maybe when we are actually in the situation and it is real, we might be able to cope really well as we will have other things on our minds!

Well the bp is up again so ive got to go in for 24 hours... first Christmas now valentines day, Im gutted :-(

Oh I'm sorry hun. Hope it all goes ok and you get home soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back