• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy diary/baby books?

weenik

Reaction score
Hi all - does anyone know where I can get a good baby book? I want one where I can write bits about being pregnant, then the birth (with bits to add the nametags etc from hospital etc) and all about the babies family and first year. I've been on ebay but they all look as if they're for the first year only and I want to add the pregnancy bit in too. My mum had one for all her 5 kids and they're great to look through. Hope you can help xx

I got one from pampers in my bounty pack, not ideal though, you could always get a posh scrap book and make your own? That way you wont have gaps if you don't write something in every day?
Good luck flower :hug:

I got one from OH mum, was a humphrey the elephant one, it has pregnancy bit in, you can put your scan pics in, what names u have thought of, waht mummy and daddy think about being pregnant. its really cute. think its from mothercare :hug:

thanks girls - that's the one I was looking for but they've been out of stock online for ages. Just found one on ebay so put a bid in for more than it cost so will try and phone around stores tomorrow to see if they have them in stock :pray:

I bought one called "My Pregnancy Journal"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pregnancy-Jo ... 416&sr=8-1

The good thing about it is that it contains pockets to allow you to store things like scan photos etc., and it asks you to records things like your mood, cravigs etc., however, you may find this too rigid for you to express what you'd like to write.

I had a look at the Anne Geddes Pregnancy Journal, but I found that it was just a hardback book of her photos with lined pages, so I didn't think it was worth the money.

I just got a 2007 diary with a good sized writing space in... that way it reminds me to fill in every day as opposed to a notebook where I would forget about it for ages and lose track of the dates of things. I got one with a pretty ish picture on, and I attach things into it like photos of things we did that day or whatever. Its probably not as good as the ones actually made for pregnancy, but mine does the job and I've grown to like it as I can personalise it any way I like :)

They do them one's that OopsyDaisy said about in mothercare and they do a baby's journal one too which has a bit about pregnancy and then up till baby is a year old, it's a really nice one too i got one and still filling it in for my little boy :D

that one from amazon looks ideal - I can write a lot! Think I'll order that tomorrow and then just get a new baby book (still like humphreys corner one so may get that). I'm going to have to back date it but I have kept an online pregnancy diary so will just take it from that. I'm really excited about this! Thanks for all your help x

OopsyDaisy said:
I bought one called "My Pregnancy Journal"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pregnancy-Jo ... 416&sr=8-1

The good thing about it is that it contains pockets to allow you to store things like scan photos etc., and it asks you to records things like your mood, cravigs etc., however, you may find this too rigid for you to express what you'd like to write.

I had a look at the Anne Geddes Pregnancy Journal, but I found that it was just a hardback book of her photos with lined pages, so I didn't think it was worth the money.

I have the same pregnancy journal and LOVE it, spaces for decent amounts of writing but it doesn't need pages of writing type thing. It has spaces for pictures, pockets for say wallpaper samples when your filling in the decorating nursery pages etc. I love it as I'm not a journal writer so enjoy the prompts and so forth. I also bought the Anne Geddes one but agree again, it's all just pages of her baby photography with a few blank pages which would have to be written like a traditional "dear diary" type thing....I didn't like that one in the slighests. I also have the matching "My First Year" journal it matches the pregnancy journal and although I ordered both mine via Amazon you can buy them in Mothercare too, they sell around the £15 marker but in my opinion it's worth it.

i got one from my local card shop. like clintons cards
one of those from me to you. bear ones they have loads of things you can put in them and stuff, its good :D

yea i got one in bounty pack can write your week by weeks down. Baby book /record book i got mine from smiths £9.99 plus collected points :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back