Pregnancy after M/C ?

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Just curious....

Is it possible to fall pregnant straight after a M/C? I mean, maybe a week or so after a complete M/C? Just curious about this...

xxx

Quite a few ladies on here have fallen pregnant straight after a mc. I am not one of the lucky ones it's taken my body a long time to get back to normal x

I had a chemical pregnancy at 5w 4d at the end of last month and am hoping that this month I get a BFP (I am testing tomorrow)

It took me ages for my cycle to settle down after M/C at 8 weeks though?

There is no definate answer.

But be patient hun, our sticky beans are out there

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
ohhhhhh goodluck Carnat22!!!! The inbetween limbo period is not pleasant! I only bled quite lightly for about 5 days (if even that) after my M/C, which happened 13.10.11. The m/w warned me that she has seen alot of ladies fall pregnant inbetween m/c and the next cycle! I didn't think this could have been possible, but seems it is very possible indeed!! Im not sure what to do really....my biological clock is ticking fast (I am 32!! eeekkkk), and since my M/C I now feel the desire more than ever to be preg!! Strange, as I was never this maternal before the m/c! It is kinda scary though, experiencing a m/c has changed my outlook on pregnancy, now I realise and appreciate what a miracle it all really is!!!
I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Let us know what happens!!! xxxx

Hey hun, I had a m/c on the 13th September and I'm pregnant again. Had no af between the 2 pregnancies. Just hoping it all goes well this time. X x x

Hi Kat!!

Awwww, thats great news, you must be delighted!! Have you had any scans yet hun? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Thanks hun, I've had a few blood tests to confirm it. I'm over the moon but so worried this time. I'm going to have an early scan but won't be for a couple of weeks. I hope you get some good news soon too hun x x X

Just to let you kow that after last month's chemical I had some very 'good' news yesterday Karolina :)

Hold in there

xxxxxxxxxx

YesI did...miscarried on the 1st march fell pregnant literally straight away.. :) xx

Carnat...I am delighted to hear your news!!!! I have fingers & toes crossed for you hon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back