Pregaday - tmi sorry!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
my doctor has changed my iron tablets to pregaday i started taking them yesterday.
since this morning i have spent the majority of the day either sat on the toilet or with my head down the toilet everything i have eaten or drank has either come out of one end or the other :oops:
i have also felt really down in myself with no motivation to do anything what so ever.

I have read through the leaflet and it doesnt say anything about side effects of them or anything :?

Has anyone else been given them or taken them? Do you think the symptoms i am experiencing are related to taking them? :?

i was on them but they didn't do anything to me, have you eaten something different to what you normally do???? maybe you should go back and tell the doctor.

nope not eaten anything different to normal. il see how i am tomorrow and if i am still the same tomorrow i think il def go back n see my gp cant deal with feeling like this for much longer :(

aww hunny i'm so sorry, what about if you stop taking them until tomorrow if you feel like Crap

i am only taking 1 a day anyway and had my one for today this morning. im back at FAU tomorrow so il ask them there if i still feel like crap. thanks for your help huni x

what are pregaday? ive never heard of them?

yes i had this with my last pregnancy, but only runny poo!! TMI!!!
no sickness, when i had a midwife app she said it was cause i was having too much iron & didn't need the extra supplements.

as soon as i came off them my poo :oops: returned to normal.

good luck.xx

How you feeling today?

Im taking Spatone, which is a natural source of Iron, been on it for about 2 weeks. My appetite has come back and feel better. I only go to the toilet an extra once a day

i was up all night with it but touch wood i have been ok so far this morning but i havent taken it yet im gonna hold off til i go to the fau at 1 and il ask the midwife while im there. i cant go another day feeling like that at least yesterday OH was off work so i didnt have to worry about looking after the kids but thats not an option now he is back at work

hiya i was prescribed the same iron tablets as you and although i havent been sick i do still feel lethargic and have slightly softer bowel movements i am going to persevere for a few more days and if no change i will be changing them too.

my worst part is my stupid midwife said because my iron is lower than average i might not get my homebirth, how crazy is that how to know a lass down when you are so close to the end, i just hope when i move next week my new midwife will have a better attitude :cry:

well i spoke to the midwife in the fau today and she has advised me not to take anymore of them and go back and see my gp so it looks like im back at gp first thing monday morning before going back to fau monday lunchtime then midwife tuesday morning and physio tues lunchtime

how much longer do i have to do this for argh!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back