Predictive...

lozzi

Reaction score
Just curious how many of you ladies use predictive text...

my mother bless her cotton socks, is so funny when she is tryin to use it..

me: "press each button once and it will spell the word for you"
mum: "ok"... "but its brought up an x and i want a y"

:wall: :wall: :roll: :roll:

I do, although my phones is crap....instead of 'with' it puts 'witi' whats that all about. It has a very odd dictionary :roll:

When my mom used predicitive text first she didn't put spaces in, so I'd just get one really long gobbledy gook word :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
I do, although my phones is crap....instead of 'with' it puts 'witi' whats that all about. It has a very odd dictionary :roll:

When my mom used predicitive text first she didn't put spaces in, so I'd just get one really long gobbledy gook word :rotfl:

mums are funny eh, i remember when she first got her phone :roll:

The first time my mom sent a text, she got soo excited, she text my brother 'oooh look at them ducks'....he was like 'what ducks' she said, the ones on my screen - like he could see them :rotfl: :rotfl:

She asked me to bluetooth him some pics the other day.......bearing in mind I'm in Derby & he was in Scotland at the time :roll:

Emmylou said:
The first time my mom sent a text, she got soo excited, she text my brother 'oooh look at them ducks'....he was like 'what ducks' she said, the ones on my screen - like he could see them :rotfl: :rotfl:

She asked me to bluetooth him some pics the other day.......bearing in mind I'm in Derby & he was in Scotland at the time :roll:

LMAO

There's no option to vote 'no'. :eek: I know what predictive text is, but find it always writes the wrong words, so I turn it off. I like to be in control of what's being written, then any mistakes are just from my own kak-handedness :)

I use it. My mam is still crap with her phone, she has only had one for 6 years :roll:

I don't use it, I find it quite annoying. My mum always uses it too but she never checks it before it sends and half the time i have to ring her anyway and say 'What'?

I didn't with my first phone but it was just set with my next and couldn't work out how to turn it off LOL
I can't do it the normal way now, it drives me mad

I did with my old phone, but then it broke (steff if you read this it never worked right after haven :rotfl: )

But I have a cheap old nokia at the mo and don't know which button to press to change the word if it's wrong so don'tuse it on this one.

xSuzx

I find it much easier to type messages in normal text rather than shorthand (takes me too long to think of the shorthand) so I rely heavily on predictive text.

id be lost without predictive text.. takes me ages to write them out the normal way,

Yeah I use it, I couldn't work it out at first, my mates DH sat us both down after a heavy night out and showed us what to do, he made it look so easy, we were both like, I can do that but were so drunk couldn't see the screen, not looked back since then tho, it's predictive all the way :D

Xxx

i use it, i find it so much easier!
wen i dont, i get so stressed out and it takes to long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back