Pre -seed who got bfp with it and who uses it and no bfp

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
I was reading on the net about this pre -seed and how it has helped so many to get
a bfp i read i dont know how many storys about people trying for yrs and as soon as they used
pre seed they got a bfp.

I have just bought some and gonna start using it round ovulation time i was just wondering
if any one on here swear by it or think its useless.

Have you used it and got a bfp and if so how long was you using for before you got pg.
Or are you still using it and still no bfp. Or have you never tried it befoe but heard of it being good to.

:hug:

I have used it for about 3 cycles and unfortunately it has not helped me :(

I've never used it ~ have no idea what it is! :think:

Good luck hun, I hope it works for you :pray:

Hiya :wave:

I have just bought some a week ago and will be using it next week over the ovulation period - so lets see if it helps in anyway! I have read that some people have got a BFP when using it.

Keep me updated on how you get on with it and so will I.

Kate xx

i used it last cycle and twice this cycle but unfortunately it gave me thrush both times!! :oops: it has a high sugar content so can cause it apparently!! think the problem was that we used it twice in 3 days. i'm not using it now as i have stupidly long cycles so there isn't much point but if i get a positive opk any day i may be tempted!!! :lol:
xxx

I probably wont try it becuase i have 2 kids already that were concieved naturally without it.

I swear though i havent fallen forst time round this time because of my weight so as of tomorrow im on a severe diet - that has been known to improve fertitlty anyway so im back on it again and hope within a few months i have good news for you all.

Thanks girls
HannahD said:
I've never used it ~ have no idea what it is! :think:

Good luck hun, I hope it works for you :pray:
Hi Its used for people who have no cervical mucas
when bedding and this can stop sperm from swimming through if you have no ewcm.
Unfortunately i dont have this problem when bedding as i do have cm but its very rare i see
ewcm and after reading many others get bfps while using this i thought why not give it ago :wink:

MrsH said:
Hiya :wave:

I have just bought some a week ago and will be using it next week over the ovulation period - so lets see if it helps in anyway! I have read that some people have got a BFP when using it.

Keep me updated on how you get on with it and so will I.

Kate xx
Hi Hun i am waiting for mine to come i bought it from ebay . I read so many storys of it being great and people swearing by it on so many sites etc so i thought why not give it a go am in doubt now wether its just
been a coincidence that they got there bfp Eveadel has used it 3 cycles :(

Eveadel said:
I have used it for about 3 cycles and unfortunately it has not helped me :(
Hope you get your bfp soon hun :)

emeraldsroses said:
Yep, direct results too. It could be coincidence seeing as I was ready to inquire about fertility treatment. My DH thinks that the OPKs I ordered off E-bay (fertility plan) was what did it for us.

Before using Pre-seed, we had been trying since June 2007 (according to my GP) for a child. We got pregnant in September 2007 (without Pre-seed; didn't know what it was), but lost the LO nearly halfway through the pregnancy. Finally we started trying again in March 2008, but were unsuccessful until I used Pre-seed around OV in November 2008. 23 November 2008 I got my BFP. That's why I say I got BFP first time using it.

I'm not swearing by it or deeming it useless. It just worked for me. The testimonials on their site also have women raving on about it. It wasn't what convinced me to try it, but I thought it couldn't hurt.

Good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I got pg with twins naturally last january and lost them both in mid march :(
so where still trying i also had two goes of icsi both failed so after reading the amount of bfps used with pre seed
and then reading your story it makes me want to give it ago even more. But now am like :shock: since i read
Puds message .
puds said:
i used it last cycle and twice this cycle but unfortunately it gave me thrush both times!! :oops: it has a high sugar content so can cause it apparently!! think the problem was that we used it twice in 3 days. i'm not using it now as i have stupidly long cycles so there isn't much point but if i get a positive opk any day i may be tempted!!! :lol:
xxx
I hope it does not give me thrush i am gonna bed every 2 days so will i be using it to much or
will every two days be ok ? I have a 37 day cycle so my cycles are also long how long are your cycles ?
my doc said i ovulate on a 37 day cycle day 20 to 23 going by a blood test done in feb.
So maybe i could help work out when you ovulate :)

mrs_tommo22 said:
I probably wont try it becuase i have 2 kids already that were concieved naturally without it.

I swear though i havent fallen forst time round this time because of my weight so as of tomorrow im on a severe diet - that has been known to improve fertitlty anyway so im back on it again and hope within a few months i have good news for you all.
I use to get pregnant very easy my doctor called me a very fertile woman lol because i have been
pregnant 9 times the last time i was pregnant was last feb with twins but sadley i am a missed miscarraige
patient so i lose my babys at 10wks and 8wks due to a blood clotting disorder i develope when pg
which i only found out i had last november :( My dh has a male factor problem which only occured 18mths ago
which i put down to thesa energy protein drinks as he was a gym fanatic body builder.
Even though he has this condition i still fell pg with twins to be honest triplets but the 3rd sca vanished
at 7wks and two was left on board two baby girls. So this gives me the determination to ttc again :)
Theres been loads of bfps after yrs of trying with preseed on there first go of using so guess i can just
give it a go. I also said i was gonna do some exercises this week but i have lost over a stone already doing
nothing :lol: am now back to a size 10 proberely due to stress the twins anniversary is coming round
18th march 1yr since i lost them so thats been getting me down. :(
Hope to see a bfp from you soon hun and every one elsa woop woop!!

Good luck every one and good luck to them using pre seed lets hope it works this month :cheer: :cheer:
xxxxxxx

I did use it when I thought I was ovulating, but no BFP (yet) However it turns out that I do not ovulate so once I start on clomid I will be using preseed again and see what happens then :pray:

We tried it last year for a couple of months but didn't get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back