Anybody use Pre-Seed?

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
Thinking of using pre-seed on my next cycle.

Anybody else use it? If so, do you recommend it? Have you had any problems with it?

Also, does it cause any problems in identifying what type of CM you have the next day after using it?

i used it but not the month i fell preggy lol i didnt always have alot of cm tho ,

will say one thing , for some reason it makes sex great :oops:

Pre-Seed is a sperm friendly personal lubricant for use when trying to conceive.

Hmm, I get lots of CM but we still need to use something otherwise it's too dry for DH :oops: :oops: TMI sorry :oops:

I think we'll have to give it a go.

I used it this month. No idea if it worked yet :lol:

It comes in little tubes you have to squirt up you :lol: very sexy :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, the things we put ourselves through to get preggers.

Did you have any probs identifying your CM the next day?

lol well you never know, it could work. If it does i'll buy a huge batch of the stuff :D

I used pre-seed for the first time the month I got pregnant. It did make it really hard to see my cm, but I just started BD'ing on the 11th day of my cycle and kept on until the 15th just to be safe. I agree with g3m....sex was awesome and dh loved it. Good luck!

I just left it a few hours before trying to identify what type of CM and even still it isn't like the stretchy EWCM, its very runny, but I guess you could confure it for other types.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a whirl and see what it does for us :lol:

We used pre-seed for the first time last month. OH said it was better ;) Personally I didn't notice much difference :) The whole insertion thing isn't very sexy though :doh: I think we will see how it goes this month too.

Oh well if it makes things better for DH then it's got to be a good thing seeing as he's got to perform at the right time each month.

Mmmm, I can see how the insertion thing can be off putting. Am going to give it a whirl though. I can't believe how much money I've spent on TTC this last month:

Agnus Castus, I took 2 tablets and stopped as I wanted to have a supplement free month after all (apart from folic acid)

Pregnacare tablets (3 boxes 3 for 2 at boots), caused me IBS pains and can't take them :(

Ov tests

Decided the ebay ones weren't sufficient as I tested twice in a day (unusually for me and got different results as I'd drunk a lot before the 2nd test) so bought Clearblue Digital OV tests! EXPENSIVE!

Then get cystitis and have to pay a prescription charge for the ab's.

Roughly totted that up and it's come to over £60!!!!!

Am I mad or what :rotfl:

Hi, Does anyone know where you can order Pre-Seed from please?

xxsammyxx said:
Hi, Does anyone know where you can order Pre-Seed from please?

Try ebay hun, that's where I ordered mine from :D Convenient link here

Bagpuss, lol at your spending :D I was really tempted to buy one of those clearblue Ov predictor things off ebay for about £60 a couple of weeks ago but realised my bank account wouldn't be able to take the strain. OH bought the most expensive supplement ever by Solgar which cost about £40 for 180 :shock: They better be doing the trick - although the only thing I've noticed is that it turns my wee bright yellow :oops: :lol:

I used preseed this month when I got my 1st +opk (I had 5 in a row!) and am now waiting on af.....due either today or Saturday.

The insertion sounds off putting, but I put it inside while I was in the bathroom before we started Bd'ing so hubby didn't have to see it. :wink:

I just got my OH to do it - makes him feel involved and important :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back