• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-operation Check Appointment!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Well I have my pre "c-section" check appointment, at 10am this morning.....!!

Im not quite sure what happens, but am hoping I might get to meet the Consultant, and Im guessing they take some bloods, do a scan etc and make sure Im fit and well for the op on Fri, but really have no idea!!

It all starting to seem so real now :shock:

Ill let you know how I get on........

Good luck cant believe its his Friday only a few days left till you meet your lile baby boy :cheer:

Oh honey how exciting - I cant believe how quickly that has come around :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck today,

Jane x

yay fingers crossed everything ok with you and your little man today :hug: :hug:

im seeing anaesthetist today in case i need one

Good luck hun!!! :D

I've just got up, so hopefully everything is well! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for today and Friday

I'm getting a bit jealous now i want my LO on Friday :( but i'm really happy you'll have your LO on Friday :D

Thanks everyone...........just got home, saw a midwife who took bloods - they do this so they can get the right blood on standby in case a transfusion is necessary - I hasten to add its only a precaution, got weighed, talked about whether I want to breastfeed etc......

Then went to see a Junior Doctor who completed all my consent forms and went through the numerous risks involved, and explained what will happen on Fri.

Didnt get to meet my Consultant, but apparently he is really lovely, Irish.......and has a very dishy voice (according to 2 mw's) :D

Hubby has insisted I put my PJ's on and take it easy for a couple of days, and told me he will clean and tidy the house once I have gone into hospital (my nesting intinct never did kick in).........so Im having a rest today and tomorrow!

They only do 2 scheduled c-sections a day, so if there are no emergencies - I should be a mum by lunchtime on Fri!!

OMG Im so excited................... :cheer:

thats brilliant news

you take it easy and let your OH run round after you whilst you prepare for friday

good luck

EllieBelle said:
Didnt get to meet my Consultant, but apparently he is really lovely, Irish.......and has a very dishy voice (according to 2 mw's) :D

ooooo! A definate bonus!!! hehe! :wink:

EllieBelle said:
Hubby has insisted I put my PJ's on and take it easy for a couple of days, and told me he will clean and tidy the house once I have gone into hospital (my nesting intinct never did kick in).........so Im having a rest today and tomorrow!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: sounds like you have a fab DH!!!!! Lucky you!! I'm only tidying and clearing out cause I'm bored! :roll:

EllieBelle said:
They only do 2 scheduled c-sections a day, so if there are no emergencies - I should be a mum by lunchtime on Fri!!

OMG Im so excited................... :cheer:

OMG!!!!!!!! :D So so excited for you, if a teeny bit jealous! :oops: :oops:

i keep thinking of you when i look at the date. i remember the feeling being just days away from meeting my LO, its so exciting. i will be thinking of you on Friday, planned c-sections are generally very relaxed and it is possible to enjoy the experience as i did, and i know many others on here have.
Goo luck to you all, its an amazing time for you.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on, would be interested to know how you find the experience?
:hug: :hug:

Excellent!! 2 days and you'll be holding your LO!!

I'm ever so jealous! :lol:

I'm really glad it went well honey - sounds dead relaxed and laid back, I am quite envious now :D

Double brownie points for your DH too - what a gem :D

jane x

Yay! Just two more days to go...

How lovely (I'm v jealous!) :D

Glad everything went well. I'm so excited for you, only 2 days to go! Hope you enjoy your rest over the next few days, sounds like u have a lovely DH. Think I'll show this post to mine, he needs some tips from ur hubby! xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news!!! How exciting, in less than 48 hours you will be a mummy !!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Will be thinking of you Friday :hug: :hug:

oh thats great news your going to be a mummy very soon - rest up :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back