Obstetrician appointment today *Updated :¬)*

Bubalu

Reaction score
Update:
That was a quick appointment. I got the consultant and he was very helpful. They decided not to scan again as they were happy with the last scan (only had one a week ago). Blood pressure's up a bit but wee is fine so they think it's still OK. They are a little concerned about post delivery bleeding but other than that everything is fine....So I can have a water birth if the pool is available :cheer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is it I think....the last obstetrician appointment. I'll be scanned to make sure that bubs has a clear exit route (that is to check that the fibroid growth isn't in the way). Then they make a decision as to whether I can have a natural birth or need to have a c-section. I'm hoping that I can go natural but at the same time, a planned c-section would probably mean I'll meet my LO sooner. If I do have a natural birth, I really want to be able to have a water birth so I'm hoping that they don't think my situation is too complicated for that. Finally, I hope that I get a good obstetrician....I've seen 3 different ones. The first was quite awful. We had problems understanding each other and she didn't end her sentences so generally I was left guessing what she was going on about. If I asked a question, she gave a totally unrelated answer. The next one was fantastic...even drew diagrams to explain stuff. The last one was the consultant obstetrician (the others were registrars) and he was really nice too. :pray: please not the first one again!!!

Good Luck for today i hope you get a nice obstetrician who will let you have the birth that you want :D

Good luck today!! I hope you either get a date for a c-section or they say a water birth will be fine! :pray:

I also hope you get obstetrician#2! Sounds like a good one! :pray:

Good luck! Look forward to hearing the outcome :hug: xx

Good luck!!!

hope you get the nice one!!hope you get the birth you want! :cheer: xx

Updated in first post...Oooh forgot to say, bubs is now engaged- only 1/5 but better than nothing :cheer:

Yay great news on the water birth :cheer: Glad it went well :D

Engaged AND the possibility of a water birth! :cheer: That's fab news! You must be thrilled :hug:

Just got to wait for baby now :dance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back