Pre op appointment today

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Its all nearly very real. I had my pre op appointment today where they went over the spinal block with me and took blood.

So, I go in on Tuesday at 8am and go to theatre at 10am. Simple as that.

Not much else to say but I am so excited.

Hi

Oh how exciting its so soon, wonder if it will happen before that .
Katrina

I keep wondering that too :shock:
I had strong braxton hicks about 10 days ago but nothing notable since. In a way, ive came so far now that I want to wait till tuesday, if I dont it will be a emergency c section as they will still want to do it this way and the baby is huge.

Also, the surgeon is going to do a bit of fancy work on my previous scar, he says he will cut it away and pull the skin down a bit.

laura how long do u have to stay in hospital for after the c section hun?

ooo, that must be great Laura. You can get soooo organised!!

good luck laura... thinking about you on tuesday... and looking out for your announcement...
:dance: x

Hopefully I will be in no more than 4 days. With the unit closing that weekend they wont want too many people in hopefully.

The are thinking about 9 and a half pounds. Im only 5ft and doing a great impression of a weeble. Jessicas buggy is godsend when im out as it holds me steady.

I am now officially organsied. I only need to get a few bits and peices tomorrow and I get my hair done tomorrow as well. Still a few 'areas' to be trimmed though. If you dont do it they will!.

Thanks girls

9 and 1/2 lbs!!!! Crap id want a section too hun!

My 1st was 9 11 and i have to have asection cos they think this one is just as big but do not have my growth scan till 23rd aug, cant wait to find out how big it is :rotfl:

Are u nervous at all laura?

Im not nervous, it all seems very calm and organised. I feel as though im packing for a wee holiday. One thing I am very pleased about is that I have been able to explain to Jessica that next week mummy wont be here for a few days and that daddy will look after her. She really understands well.

Are you nervous?

To be honest, yes iam bricking it, last time dont really remeber much about section, and i certanly dont remeber the epidural, where as this time going to feel everything and iam not sleeping at nights thinking about it. Had a long chat the other night with a mam who just had a section and she said it was lovely and tahts what everyone says cos it will be nice and relaxed i think its just the spinal block iam woried about the most :puke:

:hug:

Good luck Lauramum! Just thought I would pop back to see how everyone was doing in third tri and here you are ready to pop! Will be thinking of you lady, got everything crossed for you!

Kat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back