pre-eclampsia

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hello...

Has anyone had severe pre-eclampsia in first pregnancy and had a fabulous complication free 2nd pregnancy??

I had it at 28 weeks and had to have emergency c-section... am pregnant again, and very very nervous about the whole thing happening again! :( any success stories would be good!!

xx

My sister had it and had her LO at 33weeks. She has since had 2 more pregnancies with High BP but monitored and controlled and had sections with both a week b4 due date. xxx

i didnt have full blown pre eclampsia but had to be induced as my bp was ski high and my waters depleted it kept peaking from about 26wks onwards first time round went up and down like a yoyo this time round iv not had problem with it although my bp higher than what most peoples is it still under the reading for a problem so im happy although i have been warned it may change if you have had a prob your more prone to have with second but not guarenteed and you will be so well monitered

ooh thats good to know. I have had high BP since i had PE and am on meds for it, am hoping it gets controlled and no further problems... its good to hear it can happen ... thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back