prams

lauramleigh

Reaction score
I have just realised with only 10 weeks left i ought to be getting my a*se into gear :eek: and getting stuff.. Just wondered if everyone has got there prams yet ?

hi, ive got mine.
ive got the gracco travel system in mocca and cream :) i wont be using it much tho as il be drivin most of the time coz im a lazy bum. xx

I only got a pram/car seat last week so with 10 weeks to go you'll have ages yet :)

got mine when i was 18 weeks, it's a huak travel system in pooh bear designs thingy :dance:

Nope, still not bought anything! I am waiting for the kids to go back to school so that town gets a bit quieter! Plus we haven't done the nursery yet, so have nowhere to put anything.

I got mine at about 30 weeks but it took about 4 weeks to arrive! Got the Quinny Buzz complete travel system in capri.

I've only just started shopping fo don't worry :)

Just ordered my pushchair. DH and I are having a right mare over it, so I just took his debit card and ordered the only one that we both kinda liked :rotfl:
It's not even a travel system and nor does it have a carry cot or anything else that we wanted :roll: the only thing is that it is suitable from birth and faces both ways.

Never mind eh?!

I got mine, it's a three wheeler travel system, when it arrived I couldn't believe how huge and unwieldy it was! I'm only a shortie and have images of pushing it with my arms outstretched at shoulder height! Although I thought I had had a test of it in Mothercare- I think it was a smaller model- either that or pregnancy has shrunk me in recent weeks??? :)

So my tip to you is- make sure you know what you are ordering is what you think you are ordering if that makes sense

We have only just started buying stuff too, before xmas we hadnt got a thing but a few people bought us baby things for xmas presents and it seems to have opened the floodgates for me to SHOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!! lol

We are finding pram buying a bit confusing and stressful too so at least if you start looking now you will have plenty of time to change your mind a hundred times and look around!

Have fun!

I've got mine, although it's still in the shop in storage. It's the Silver Cross Freeway Linear in Cargo..... I saw it and knew it was the one I wanted! :D

Not bought anything much really yet but have a lot of the stuff i need from Isla. Ordered the pushchair but now got it yet, we are paying it off bit by bit to save being broke and have £39 left to pay off, yay! Its a phil and teds sport double in red. :cheer:

we got our pram off ebay a few weeks ago - its in its box in the garage. and we got our car seat at the weekend :cheer:

still haven't got a crib, mattress, sheets, nappies, and a whole huge list of other things that we need... :doh:

We ordered the pram, cot and mattress today from Mothercare. They should arrive in 5-7 days....

We got the Silvercross 3D which i chose ages ago and the sale offer was changed on it just today :cheer:

It was originally £299.99 and we got it for £249.99 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The previous sale deal on it was buy the pram and get the carseat half price, but we already have a car seat so didnt suit us so was just pure luck that i happened to get it today when the offer changed!! :cheer: :cheer:

O picked the one I want (one of those 3 in one things) but my parents re getting it so they'll have to ship it over from Italy :wink:

My Mum is buying the pram for us, and has ordered the Silver Cross 3D in Cargo, and the carseat to go with it. The place she got it from are happy to keep it until we want it.

We picked ours up two weeks ago - quinny buzz - we got a great deal on it, and I love it. :D

got ours at the weekend, got the graco mosaic one travel system, ordered the cot new years eve, just waiting for delivery so don't worry you have plenty of time left yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back