Prams!

I've got 2 strollers. A Luna. A streety and a phil and teds with double kit they r really nice and great in the snow - although thankfully snow looks like it's going x

Bit late replying on this but we put 300 on the iCandy peach a few days before Xmas too! Tax back cheque through the post... Awesome. I'm so excited! What colour u going for little Rose? I chose sweet pea, but lady said they don't order until 3/4 paid which will be this month hopefully. She mentioned something about a trade fair in march and 3 new colours coming out, maybe patterned. I think I'm gonna stick with sweet pea though. Goes with boy or girl! Xxx

the sweet pea is lush and if u turn it into a double u can use two diff colours?! :D lol i think i should work for icandy haha x

I would LOVE the icandy peach but there is just no way I'll have the money, not while I'm trying to furnish, decorate and carpet a new house as well. I've got a second hand graco pram. It's not what I would have chosen but it's a decent pram with all the bits with it. Hey maybe I'll get a lotto win ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yeah, we got all the demonstrations! I was like I'm not planning another anytime soon! We ordered the carrycot an stroller an she said it would last till child doesn't need a pram which is what sealed the deal. Not sure if I really need a footmuff? But ordered that aswell an the changing bag, it's huge but it matches! Xxx

omg u NEED ur footmuff! i wud actually die without mine.... lol cos my child will NOT keep a blanket on ! anywhere cot buggy even our bed kicks her legs out lol so her footmuff is used like all year except maybe july and august haha !! xx

Hi - I am going for the black/grey. I'm playing safe lol.
Are any of you who have bought the icandy going to use the stroller straight away? Icandy say you need to use the carry cot for 6 months, then the stroller. However, the previous model was for new born baby's upwards. The current stroller reclines flat. I'ce been reading comments from others on line who think the carry cot is a ploy by icandy - you don't really need it. The fact that the old model was ok for a new born and the new model is not is rubbish - the only difference is the size. I am torn. I don't really like the carry cot but it comes as part of the deal we are getting. I would be keen to know what you guys are for doing.

Lisa- Right I will stick with a footmuff then! Thanks!
Little Rose- I read this too. And alot of reviews people said that the carrycot didn't last very long, as in their babies had grown out of it really quickly. I'm getting it though just incase an to be on the safe side coz I haven't got a clue what to expect!
Pinky mum- I know what u mean, I keep panicing thinking did I really need to spend this much. I'm just a nightmare when I have seen something. To be honest we probably wouldn't be getting it either only for tax back money and I got left a bit of money a few years ago to use for things like this!

Xxx

omg i have just bought a icandy apple with all inc carrycot for 150!! woop! now just got to arrange collection / courier!! so glad me and dh r rowing or he wud say no! think hell give in to anythin atm! xx

My mum and dad bought us our buggy today! We were debating between the Quinny and the Phil & Teds Explorer and went for the P&T in the end (as we are planning on having a couple of children quite close together) - very pleased with it - got it home and all set up - now just need a baby to go in it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back