Advice on best prams?

I picked the silver cross classic sleepover as it is a travel system (car seat comes separately) and when it changes from a carry cot to a pushchair you can have front or rear facing - plus has a stand to use with the carry-cot as a Moses basket and the push chair as a high chair - so seemed really handy - and I liked the suspension think it will be really comfy for LO :) Good luck pram shopping is hard

we went up to toys are us where they have a different brands and played around with a few- in the end i got a graco travel system 'i love my bear' it is brilliant and i love it--- i wanted one with a carrycot because i didn't know but babies shoudnt spend more than two hours in a car seat so that way it wont x
Snap i love how easy it is to push its by far the best we tried. Im a bit concerned about how heavy it is to lift
Once folded tho

MY babies due jan but thats why i wanted the carry cot is all snuggled in and facing me with a really nice thick cover- i think with its baby snow suit and the raincover on it will be toasty warm :) Thats also why i loved the graco travel system because it looks sturdy and has nice big weels that look like they could deal with snow :) x

I have bought a Icandy Cherry which is there lightweight one. I couldnt get over how light it is and how small it folds up. I drive a lot so wanted something that I could easily transport!! I got it on Sat and it is so easy to use so very happy!! Also it isnt as expensive as the other icandys!!
xxx

we went up to toys are us where they have a different brands and played around with a few- in the end i got a graco travel system 'i love my bear' it is brilliant and i love it--- i wanted one with a carrycot because i didn't know but babies shoudnt spend more than two hours in a car seat so that way it wont x
Snap i love how easy it is to push its by far the best we tried. Im a bit concerned about how heavy it is to lift
Once folded tho

I compared it to the others and it wasn't actually that much bigger than the rest- its going to fill the boot no matter which pram i had picked lol... i didnt find it heavy but i am very strong for a girl so maybe its just me lol... love it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back