pram

nicola0531

Reaction score
bought my pram today but I was in 2 minds to take it to mine or my mums so I took it home to save hassle later what has everyone else done?

know its an old wives tale but now I am not sure cause its here

Will be buying ours in the sales after xmas, but will be keeping it here so I can play with it :D
Don't see how an old wives tale will affect the health of your baby.

I still lived at my mums when I had my first and she wouldn't allow a pram in the house, so my dad went out the day after I had her to get it. Which really annoyed me I wanted to have a go with it.

When I had my second I had moved out so I had it in the house and everything was fine, I will be again with this one.

as soon as i get it at xmas i wont be able to part with it!!! lol :D Can't wait!

what pram did you get?

mamas and papas pramette in polka really nice special offer got car seat free when you buy footmuff and changing bag offer finished today so bought straight away

Ohhh thats a lovely pram! I said to my mum about that one but it wouldnt fit in my boot

its quite flat as its a soft bodied pram I would not fit a hard bodied pram in my boot only have a ford focus

You'd be surprised what you can get in the boot of a focus, I have one and I can fit my nieces silver cross hard bodied pram and the frame in the boot just fine :D

Got my pram...urban detour from mothercare..i have it at home, fully put together...i don't believe in all those old wives tales...how on earth does having a pram in your house affect the well being of your baby???? Think positive i always say!!! :dance:

Mine will be coming straight home with me, not getting it till after xmas tho.

I love the mamas and papas polka fabric! Am thinking of getting the ultima in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back