Get yourselves to Tesco.....

Emmylou

Reaction score
......not only have they got nappies 1/3 off (the reason I went there in the first place) but i just bought 2 pairs of girls shoes for 75p each!!! Reduced from £3.50 :D

I also bought some boys sandals (for Cloud9's son Dylan not Libby :wink: ) one pair for £2.00 the other for just 50p!!!

Also Becksss I think I remember you wanting some jellies for Riley....they were 50p a pair!!!!

Their clothes sale was pretty good too, but I got distracted by the shoes :oops:

i'll be there tomorrow thanks emmylou :clap:

I been today too :cheer: :cheer:

We gott the pink polka dot sandals with the pearls by the toes and a bright pink pair of beach sandals for 75p a pair :cheer:

kayzee said:
I been today too :cheer: :cheer:

We gott the pink polka dot sandals with the pearls by the toes and a bright pink pair of beach sandals for 75p a pair :cheer:

KAYE!!! have they got any of the pink poka dots ones left? any chance (if i sent you the money), would you be able to get a pair for alice for us? They have never sold them in our tescos, and i realllllllly want a pair for her for a wedding we are going to soon. pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeee :pray: :hug:

(i got alice 2 pairs of jellies and a pair of sparkly sandles for a few quid!)

Sam, if Kayzee can't get you any, I can have a look in our Tesco....what size would you need? I will look next time I'm there, and if they have them I can get them and take them back if you don't need them anymore :hug:

i can get them sam but they are running out fast i had another look for others today, what size would alice need? xx

YAY........I bought loads of nappies, and I bagged 1250 points :cheer:

i got some nappies the other day cheap (yeah) but when i looked at the receipt i noticed the formala had gone up (boo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back