pram/pushchair for nissan micra?

cinnamon81

Reaction score
I've realised I'll need a car when go back to training so I can get to work on time and drop little one off at childminders on way. I've found a few second hand Nissan Micras around that I would consider buying, but wondered if a pushchair would fit in the boot?! :think:

Can anyone recommend a pushchair suitable from birth that will fit in the boot of a small car?

Or recommend a small car with a big boot? :lol:

Aargh the minefields of pushchair and car buying, I'm all confused :roll:

I know how you feel hun. We had the same problem-we have a VW Polo, not sure how the boot compares to a Nissan, but when we sarted trying pushchairs/prams in the boot hardly any fit.
:(
we went to mammas and pappas and mothercare and both were really good at trying different prams in the boot for you.
We found one that fitted then bought it on the internet. We bought a Quinny Buzz in the end--it folded smaller than I thought and the wheels clip on and off really easily-so that helps too.

Hope you mamnage to find something :D

i own a nissan Micra...my pushchair won't fit in the boot unless we take the wheels off :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmmm this is going to be fun :roll: maybe see if i can manage to park a slightly bigger car instead :oops:

My mam has a Nissan Micra and I struggle a lot to fit a pram in her boot. Even just a regular pushchair that folds up quite small won't fit in unless I take the top shelf off.
My other pram I have to take the wheels off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back