• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pram ordered and awesome day x

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
5ad134b4-4126-8f81.jpg
I have had an absolutely amazing day, started off with friends visiting this morning for a catch up :)
Then I went on the Internet (surprise surprise) and found the stokke xplory pushchair and carrycot for £735!! Mamas and papas do a price match so instead of paying £918 we got it for the £735 :)
We then paid the cotbed off and ordered car seat and isofix base.

To top it off I then went to boots and got 10% off medela swing and got £10 worth of points

Savings and shopping it's been great!! I've officially finished shopping other than cute clothes and a blue blanket :) xxx

I want to buy the stokke xplory too... we have found one in kiddicare for £640 ish... I can't wait to get one delivered! Xxx

So hopeful, that's where I've price matched with :) I got the carry cot too . I couldn't resist it lol x

Oooo thanks for the heads up... I will definitely give that a go at m & P's then!
What made you go for the carrycot too. OH and I were thinking that the car seat would be ok on its own because it lays down flat doesn't it??? But if you have noticed there's a reason to get carrycot too I could always try and win OH over to buy it too! Ha ha!!! Xxx

Awwww fab day!! Expensive one lol but very exciting!! X

Ohhh I love that pram really nice have you got it in the red?
I've always gone for the carry cots with mine they look so much more comfy in them then anything else and you are only meant to put them in the car chairs for a max of 2 hours and there very open in bad weather.

I've had to get a double this time so gone for the bugaboo donkey I ordered it the other day don't know how a pram can make you so happy but they do lol

With the stokke car seat, they have designed it so that baby can lay flat and so the 2 hour thing isn't as relevant, or so I thought... Am I wrong about that?

Ohhh I'm not sure I haven't had one, if it lays flat it should be fine, but if you want the carry cot tell a little White lie to hubby lol

Yeah I've had it in red :dance:

I was turned off the stokke car seat due to the weight, and I loved the way the carry cot looked. I do think babies look so comfy in them.

Let me know how you get on with ordering or price matching :)

I was going for the candy peach which can double up, which have you gone for lanny xx

Doh just re read and seen that you have gone for the donkey very nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back