Pram help Lozzi

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I currentky have a big bulky travel system which is proving to be a pain in the butt on the bus! its bulky asnd heavy and difficult to fold and unfold when hopping on and off public transport - and bearing in mind i have to hold immy and keep 6 yes on stephen as hes normally with me.

Any ideas? I have some dosh, around 50 - 70 quid to spend so probably a second hand would be great.

It must have seperate handles to hang my shopping on and a cosy if possible.

You upto the challenge.cos my lil lady just isnt happy in her big bulky buggy - i want her snuggled!

ive got the silver cross pop and we love it :D have a look on ebay

I know the sort of things offered on freecycle varies considerably from area to area but it might be worth having a look or if you have offered things in the past it would be worth posting a wanted ad. There are always strollers and pushchairs on freecycle here.

something like a maclaren xt or a silver cross pop is probs gonna be the best bet i thinks..

remind me later and i'll hav a look for ya!

going out soon bams got her mmr eek...

mrs_tommo22 said:
I currentky have a big bulky travel system which is proving to be a pain in the butt on the bus! its bulky asnd heavy and difficult to fold and unfold when hopping on and off public transport - and bearing in mind i have to hold immy and keep 6 yes on stephen as hes normally with me.

Any ideas? I have some dosh, around 50 - 70 quid to spend so probably a second hand would be great.

It must have seperate handles to hang my shopping on and a cosy if possible.

You upto the challenge.cos my lil lady just isnt happy in her big bulky buggy - i want her snuggled!

its a shame you didn't live closer as im going to be putting my Silver cross pop on ebay soon and it was within your budget too!
but it is a good pram so defin shop about for it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back