Pram for a bigger toddler...

lozzi

Reaction score
....I am looking for a good pram for my nephew.

He is a raelly big lad, he is as tall as a 3 year old... He is a broad lad too....

What prams woudl you recommend?

We keep gettin loadsa comments about him in his Zapp about him being too big and usually (shouldnt he be walking) hes only 18 months :x :roll:

So yeha... which prams would you recommend?

thanks in advance

My brother is 3 and he has got a Maclaren Techno. He doesn't actually go in it much now as he walks most places but he fits in to it fine.

Charlie is 20 months and a tall lad as well and he outgrew his Mamas and Papas Pliko pramette at 18 months old (maximum weight is apparently 33lbs in M&P's) so we bought a Quinny Zapp and its fantastic!!! Charlie loves it and there is so much room!

mdsremos said:
Charlie is 20 months and a tall lad as well and he outgrew his Mamas and Papas Pliko pramette at 18 months old (maximum weight is apparently 33lbs in M&P's) so we bought a Quinny Zapp and its fantastic!!! Charlie loves it and there is so much room!

Thats what were trading in for a bigger pram.... i'll try get a piccy of him in his quinny later for you and you'll see what i mean

We used to have a zapp (amongst others!) but had the same problem as you, plus didn't like the fact that it didn't lie back. Replaced it with a maclaren techno classic which is fantastic. My son is 2 1/2 now and still fits happily into it, but I will also be using it for the new baby so it's great and versatile.

lisa282 said:
We used to have a zapp (amongst others!) but had the same problem as you, plus didn't like the fact that it didn't lie back. Replaced it with a maclaren techno classic which is fantastic. My son is 2 1/2 now and still fits happily into it, but I will also be using it for the new baby so it's great and versatile.

We bought the lil' man a Maclaren XLR, its FAB and he doenst look like a school child being pushed in a pram anymore :lol:

thanks ladies :)

I have a quinny zapp and a loola as my little girl was quite large when she was younger although she is slimming down now - bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back