Pram choices!

Baby8

Reaction score
I'm finding it so hard to find one I like! I want a travel system one with four wheels but I don't want it really bulky and I want a good one with cup holders and temp on it but a good looking one? Am I asking too much? Haha

I've gone for a Stokke, it's lightweight, has 4 wheels & it clips on & off as a pram, pushchair & car seat. It's pricey but practical & worth the money I think x

I just brought the graco evo :)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm all about the bugaboo chameleon but Its not cheap. If we lived more in a city we'd have gone for the uppababy cruz. It's great but not as good off road.

There's so many to choose from I can't find one I really like!:(

Have you looked at the babystyle oyster ? You can get different colour packs and its not bulky or expensive

Mines a little bulky for you as i want big front wheels, tried posting a photo but phone wont do it!! Its lovely and purple

Last edited:
I have a mamas and papas sola, I bought a seperate cup holder. I think a thermometer is a waste of time, check the baby for temperatire don't need a thermometer really.

I bought a graco evo I think it's a good but can't wait to get it when baby is ere x

I went for the sola (mamas and papas), it arrived yesterday and I really love it. Easy to put up and down, love the carrycot that I was in 2 minds about but as we're having a Winter baby I thought it'd be cosy and it's lovely, really chuffed with it all! We went for the denim and the inside is all stripes, so nice (can't believe I'm so excited over pram!) Happy hunting xx

I'm getting the bugaboo buffalo (although not out until Sept) xx

Mamas and Papas Mylo for us, expensive but easy to use and we both love how it looks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back