Pram accessories???

littleem

Reaction score
DOes anyone know where i can buy mamas and papas pram accessories at reasonable prices???

littleem said:
DOes anyone know where i can buy mamas and papas pram accessories at reasonable prices???

They have a factory shop in huddersfield where their head office is, so if your in manchester it's only about a 40 minute drive. You can pick up some massive bargains in their factory shop. I know someone who got a £500 pram for £225.

I'm going shopping there soon to get all my bits and bobs.

I need a changing bag and a parasol, i think they're very expensive in the mamas and papas shop itself

Definitely go to the Mamas & Papas factory shop in Huddersfield, its really cheap compared to the shop.

Its a bit hit & miss as to what they have in so it might be worth giving them a call before you go just to make sure they have what you want.

Its open late night Thursdays.

Factory shop!!! i was there a few weeks back and they had sets from 15-25! bargain.

Yeah i saw a pram that should have been almost 400 for 75!!!! shame i didnt like it could have been a bargain lol

I need a pram liner and the cheapest I can find is £46! inc delivery

Its £38 from my local pram shop so I think I will be getting it from there unless I can find it cheaper.

Kiddicare doesn't have any :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back