Help scouting out bargains?

TORino

Reaction score
I need to get some things but I don't know where I might find them cheapish - only seen them in mamas and papas and I'm NOT paying those prices lol

I need some:

Cellular blankets
Muslin Squares
Cot sheets

Where did you get yours from?

Muslin squares I got from sainsburys - 5 for £5. Asda also have 3 or £3.50.

Cot sheets - I got a bedding bundle from tesco direct. 2 flat sheets, 2 fitted sheets and a fleece blanket for £22.

I got my cellular blanket in mothercare in the buy one get one half price but Asda have them for £5 each.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
oooh, thanks sweetie! This is really great.

I always have a lookie in Tesco but I forget what I need and end up buying baby grows or hats/scratch mitts lol

U can order it from tesco direct and get it delivered free of charge to store :D if I order before 4pm (I think) u cancollect the next day :)

I ordered 2 Moses basket sheets, the bedding bundle and a bright starts bouncer for £41.30 at 2am Thursday morning and had a call at 1pm Friday to say it was at the store ready to be collected!!

I was going to say tesco too for blankets, saw them there the other day and going to get some myself, amazon is alos quite good, i got some fitted sheets for crib from there! :)

Tesco also do the muslin squares £5 ish for 6. Also got my Moses bedding from Tesco direct and picked up in store. Thank goodness for Tesco!

I got my blankets from home bargains pram sized were £2.99 from what I can remember.

Last edited:
I think most of the supermarkets do reasonable price sheets and blankets - i was having a wee nosey in asda the other day, and theirs seemed good value to.
xxx

Thanking you ladies!

I was in the mamas and papas outlet store in York today and the cellular blankets were £18 each!! Jeezz.... for blankets with holes in - I think NOT! Lol

Thanking you ladies!

I was in the mamas and papas outlet store in York today and the cellular blankets were £18 each!! Jeezz.... for blankets with holes in - I think NOT! Lol

Too right! I was in mamas and papas last week and couldn't believe the price of their blankets, etc! Very overpriced! X

matalan, asda, tesco, argos i have got bedding from all of those and muslin squares too x

Hey! I had harrys moses basket sheets from home bargains and they were £3, his cot sheets from argis (it was a bundle of 2 flat sheets, 2 fitted and a massive fleece for £15) and his cellular blanket from babies r us, but found ebay do some nice cheap ones if u can't be bothered to trawl round the shops xx

Muslin squares I got from sainsburys - 5 for £5. Asda also have 3 or £3.50.

Cot sheets - I got a bedding bundle from tesco direct. 2 flat sheets, 2 fitted sheets and a fleece blanket for £22.

I got my cellular blanket in mothercare in the buy one get one half price but Asda have them for £5 each.

Hope this helps!

I got the £5 cellular from George at Asda. Got muslins from there too.

Also got the bedding set for Moses basket from Tesco as an extra :love:

Supermarkets have great deals.

If you're looking at gro bags at all I got one from tk maxx for about a tenner and one from Tesco for around the same, maybe slightly more.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back