potty

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by BevG, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

just wanna say how proud i am of my lil girl
    we have had a potty since birth and put her on it once she could sit up reasonably well in between nappy changes to get her used to it, shes just coming up to 15 months now and today while having bare bum time shes weed in the potty 3 times in a row after telling us she needed to go :)
    its just a start but im so proud of her

2. MrsT2011

MrsT2011 Well-Known Member

That's brilliant! I might start doing the same with B now he's nearly one! Did She understand that she had done a wee?

3. Hope81

Hope81 Well-Known Member

Well done Alyssa you clever girl!!!! I hope she is out of diapers until newbie comes :)

4. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

she does understand shes weed, she was crying about it the first 2 times as she is convinced that you only wee in nappys so got upset when she weed anywhere else but shes just grasping the concept taht its good to wee in the potty. shes just now got really upset cos she had an accident while eating dinner lol poor thing but yeah she knows shes weed and knows when she needs to wee obviously, its just me having to catch on to the signs as she dosent say she needs the potty yet just gets a bit distressed and you have to ask if she needs the potty etc

5. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Awwwww. Bless her. That's brilliant for 15 months! We were given a potty as one of T's birthday presents (!) and I haven't tried her out sitting on it yet. From experience with sitting her on other things, she'll probably be terrified! Might get it out so she's used to seeing it, then start sitting her on it later. Well done! xxx

6. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

Awe that's brill. I've been sitting Daisy Grace on hers since 8 months but she's yet to do anything. The minute she does it will be all over Facebook and the 6o'clock news I tell ya!!!! Haha xxxx

7. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

shes always been quite happy to sit on her potty at nappy changes lol
    [​IMG]
    thats when she was about 5/6 months old and this is at about 1 yr old, just before her birthday i think. dont have any recent potty shots haha will have to take some
    [​IMG]

8. HopesDreams

HopesDreams Well-Known Member

Well done little lady!