potty

BevG

Reaction score
just wanna say how proud i am of my lil girl
we have had a potty since birth and put her on it once she could sit up reasonably well in between nappy changes to get her used to it, shes just coming up to 15 months now and today while having bare bum time shes weed in the potty 3 times in a row after telling us she needed to go :)
its just a start but im so proud of her

That's brilliant! I might start doing the same with B now he's nearly one! Did She understand that she had done a wee?

Well done Alyssa you clever girl!!!! I hope she is out of diapers until newbie comes :)

she does understand shes weed, she was crying about it the first 2 times as she is convinced that you only wee in nappys so got upset when she weed anywhere else but shes just grasping the concept taht its good to wee in the potty. shes just now got really upset cos she had an accident while eating dinner lol poor thing but yeah she knows shes weed and knows when she needs to wee obviously, its just me having to catch on to the signs as she dosent say she needs the potty yet just gets a bit distressed and you have to ask if she needs the potty etc

Awwwww. Bless her. That's brilliant for 15 months! We were given a potty as one of T's birthday presents (!) and I haven't tried her out sitting on it yet. From experience with sitting her on other things, she'll probably be terrified! Might get it out so she's used to seeing it, then start sitting her on it later. Well done! xxx

Awe that's brill. I've been sitting Daisy Grace on hers since 8 months but she's yet to do anything. The minute she does it will be all over Facebook and the 6o'clock news I tell ya!!!! Haha xxxx

shes always been quite happy to sit on her potty at nappy changes lol

thats when she was about 5/6 months old and this is at about 1 yr old, just before her birthday i think. dont have any recent potty shots haha will have to take some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back