• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possibly not PG related...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey ladies...yep, me again, sorry!
For the past week or so I've had a really weird feeling with my ribs. When I sit down or bend over it feels like the ribs on my left side are digging in me, if that makes sense.
Anyone know what this could be?
Thanks. xxx

No sorry Hun but didn't want to read and run

Thanks hun, spoke to my Mum tonight and she suffers from the same kind of thing, the Dr said she has a floating rib so I'm going with that! Lol...

Hi hun I have the exact same thing and it's quite painful I get it when I sit up in bed Reading! Would love to know what this is too I've had it for ages :) x

I'm going to go with it being a floating rib because when I was telling my Ma about it tonight she said its exactly what she gets. I tend to be getting it lately when I bend over to wash my hair over the bath or when I've been sitting too long...According to my Ma's Doc it isn't dangerous or anything but if it carries on I will probably go and get myself checked out just to make sure everything is ok! Lol...
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back