Possibly having baby soon!

BKR123

Reaction score
So I've been feeling rubbish these last few days, finiallu decided to Go to my hospital this afternoon and was hooked up to the monitor. Within minutes they had my hooked up to a drip and were taking bloods from both arms - felt like a pin cushion! I was in the room got hours not really sure what was happening but concerned that I was under the care of doctors not midwives, made me think something bad was happening. I was then given an internal where they did a test to see if the chemicals had chsnged to say labor was imminent, the doctor was telling me she'd never had a positive and then looked st mine and said oh that's a positive! I was then told I would be transferred to Oxford or Bristol as Swindon had no SCBU beds for me, I was eventually transferred to PORSTMOUTH at 3.30am :( they are talking about keeping me in until I have her now as they think its going to be soon. I'm only 31w4d, measuring small at 28! Had the steroids for her lungs and tablets to slow labor down, so nervous! I'm 80miles from home and petrified I'm going to stay here until I have her. And again, doctor led care not midwives :( x

Ah gosh!!!

Hope all is well hun, your in the right place for u and ur lil baba :)

good luck hun. xxxx

Good luck! As the other ladies have said your in the best place will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck. Don't worry, at least you are in proper care and they'll be able to look after you both, you'll be fine x

Oh honey, you are in the best place!! Good Luck!! Xxx

Awww try not to worry too much. Will be thinking of you xxx

Omg Hun! I'm glad U went to the hospital when u did.
Ur in the right place. Good luck xxx

Tapatalking. X

Good luck hunny. Sorry to hear your situation. You know you will be looked after. Hope all isnt too stressful the next few hours/days xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good luck, hope all goes well - like everyone says, you're in the best place for you and baby! xx

Your in the best place, hope all is ok and good luck x

Good luck hun! I know uv been feeling like crap & worrying for ages, least their taking good care of u! Try not to stress, u will be fine xx

Good luck. Hope all goes well, you are definitely in the best place xx

They seem to have managed to slow things up now which is good as she's managed to turn back around and is now bottom first! The hospital has been really unsurportive and seem to not care that in 19, first baby and 80 miles away from family and home! Since 4am they have seen me once and all the times I've been asking for them I check me they just ignore me. I feel like I'm really in the way here and they don't want to help, which is really not helping with the fact I'm scared and feeling very isolated :'( I will keep you all updated, I'm hoping to go a bit closer to home tomorrow where I'm allowed I have my boyfriend with me!:( x

That's good that things have slowed down a bit. Should give you the opportunity to get back closer to home. I know patient care isn't always what it should be but at least there are people around if you have problems. Don't feel to alone, you've always got us on here! :)

Glad they've managed to slow it down for you, fingers crossed you keep her in there as long as possible now. Hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back