Possible Symptoms.... Advice Please?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Right girls I got some possible symptoms:

* Feeling sick on & off.
* Fluttery feeling in tummy / Butterfiles.
* Lots of white creamy cm.
* Hungry alot - could be due to healthy eating.
* Thirsty all the time - Could be weather.
* Slight pains like ov pains.

Im also pretty tired, I do have sleep problems at the moment so hard to tell if its due to that or not...

The above could be due to a bug possibly or other reasons but im not sure. What do you think? Im trying not to get my hopes up to be disappointed.... Im now 9DPO.

Im so confused..... I just dont wanna look stupid if WITCH turns up :twisted: :lol: but on a good note im going on holiday soon and dont fancy morning sickness on holiday!

:pray: :pray: I really hope this is your month hun, Good Luck!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun

i know ive already said it but GOOD LUCK :hug: :hug:

Soooo hoping this is it for you! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

And if its not then just think of the great holiday you will have, without worrying about flying and being able to have a few drinks and having a really wicked time 8)

everything crossed for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

could definately be hunni - all the signs are looking good, im hoping this is your month!!!!

good luck babes :pray: :hug: :hug:

could be. Unless you're like me when I was trying to conceive when i convinced myself I had various symptoms of pregnancy :roll:

Do a test"!!! good luck, keep us posted xxx

Im trying not to get too excited cos like I said all of the symptoms could be other things! If ive picked up a bug that would answer for alot of them.

Wont it be too early to test?

got my fingers crossed for you babes, just relax.....dont think about it too much....wait for AF to be due and then test :hug:

Hope its not a bug! :D

I had dreams all night last night that I did a preg test & it was positive, negative, positive then I m/c!!

I didnt think I was that bothered but I must be if its coming out in my sleep! :roll:

When are you due to test Happy Chick? I didn't see you on the All new Testing Date thread....

Im not on there hun, my AF is due Weds but likely ill test before cos I just cant help it! :lol:

I know... its so hard to try and wait isn't it?! :(

I would try and wait till at least Monday... its definately too early just now, you would just disappoint yourself sweetie (not to mention waste a good HPG!).

I am due AF next Friday, although my plan (at the moment) is to let Friday come and go, hopefully the witch :twisted: wont appear and then I'll test on Saturday morning, get a BFP and live happily ever after :D

Jule said:
I know... its so hard to try and wait isn't it?! :(

I would try and wait till at least Monday... its definately too early just now, you would just disappoint yourself sweetie (not to mention waste a good HPG!).

I am due AF next Friday, although my plan (at the moment) is to let Friday come and go, hopefully the witch :twisted: wont appear and then I'll test on Saturday morning, get a BFP and live happily ever after :D

Aww good luck hun, ive got my fingers crossed for you!

Last time I got a postive on 10DPO and thats tomorrow so gunna try and wait until Sunday/Monday!

Lets hope we both get our BFPs together :pray: :pray: :pray: x

Good luck to you too! Hopefully we will all be able to celebrate our BFPs together!! :pray:

All sounds positive, especially because you got symptoms so early in you last pregnancy. Really hope it's your month :pray:

as said it sounds promising - good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back