possible miscarriage??

countrygirl123

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum and really seeking some advice. Im a 25 year old mum to 2 boys and have previously had 1 miscarriage. I currently have the implant in my arm and my last period was 3 weeks ago. Over the past few days i have been experiencing extreme cramping and a huge amount of gas (sorry tmi) i have been passing black blood which has now returned to red and what appeared to be 2 golf ball sized clots. Could this be a possible miscarriage? i appreciate any help or advice possible.

Last edited:
Sorry you are going through this. I would get yourself checked out, do you have an out of hours GP you can get to?

I agree with snowbee, I would definitely get yourself checked if you can. Hope you're okay xx

thank you soo much for replying! if the cramps worsen I am going to call doctor on call! im scared im over reacting! but at the same time iknow my body. With my previous miscarriage, it was a missed miscarriage and a d&c was required so i cant even relate to it. Also, with the implant surely its extremely rare to fall pregnant? xxx

It would be rare but not unheard of. If you bled only three weeks ago it would also be pretty early to see such large clots so I would guess there is something else going on there. Have you had the implant long? Maybe your body is adjusting to it? I really don't know. Hope you are ok, let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back