Possible miscarriage.

brand new

Reaction score
I dunno what to do or say but I might have miscarried. Been bleeding. Gotta wait till Tuesday for a scan. Numb isn't close to how I feel x

Awe it's horrible having to wait isn't it. I'm not sure what to say except I've been through it and understand your frustration. I've had bleeding in this pregnancy too and everything is fine so it doesn't necessarily mean the worst. How far along are you?x

As Rhonda has said, it might still be ok, many people bleed throughout their pregnancy. Why do you have to wait until Tuesday? Your early pregnancy unit should be able to see you, do scans and blood to give to give you an answer either way. I really do hope you are ok xx

Im so sorry you have to go through this!! Dont loose hope honey as some women do bleed in pregnancy and everything is fine. Why is it you have to wait till Tues? Thats seems awful unfair. Is it dates?

Last edited:
I'm not sure. I went to the docs and he got in contact with the EPU and they said to come in Tuesday. My doctor scanned me at the surgery and he found the pregnancy but no heartbeat. X

So I've gotta go to EPU to have it confirmed either way x

I had this exactly two weeks ago. The Dr scanned me and the early pregnancy unit couldn't fit me in for three days! I opted for a private scan as couldn't wait that long. How far along are you? Could your dates be wrong?

At 6 weeks I was measuring 4.5 with no heart beat and just a sac 10 days later it had caught up a bit and by 13 weeks I was measuring spot on x

I bled a lot.early in preg, bit at 5 weeks (spotting) then heavily from 7 weeks until 9. I was 7 weeks before they saw a heartbeat. Are.you passing clots and are you in pain? Xx

It os the worst feeling in the world to be told there is no heartbeat! I hope tuesday goes better for you! Its a really hard time xx

I hope you get some answers tomorrow hun!

X

I've got answers, good ones thankfully!! Thanks for all the support x

Fantastic news im so pleased for you.

When I went for my early scan I was asked to take part in a research study. All I had to do was give extra blood. The doctor conducting it is taking blood from so many women in the same situation and then following the outcome of their pregnancies. She is looking for something in the blood that could determine if the pregnancy is viable or not so that people who have early scans and see no heart beat can have a blood test and not have to wait for a rescan therefore taking the pressure off the woman. I think this is a wonderful study. It won't help any of us but having been in that situation and knowing how hard it is I really hope she succeeds.

Just thought id share that. It proves that we are being taken seriously as mums to be with worries xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back