Possible Implantation or Period?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Amanda Nash, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Amanda Nash

Amanda Nash Member

Hiya Ladies,

I have two older children already (10&9) with my ex-husband and I've had 4 miscarriages within the last 3-4 years. My boyfriend and I have been trying for the passed 1 year and a half with NO success at all.
    AF showed her ugly head 10-30-19 thru 11-5-19. According to my period app AF was suppose to start again 11-26-19. AF came the 11-25-19 SUPER light (not like anything I've had before) and spotting, lasting till 11-27-19. Only had a few spots of blood when I wiped once on 11-28-19 and one more time 11-29-19.
    We made love on 11-13 &11-14 and according to my period tracker I ovulated Nov 9th-13th. I started having "symptoms" like tender left breast only, nausea, lethargic/exhausted and back pain.
    I took a test 11/21-Neg, 11/22-Neg, 11/23-Neg, 11/24-blue dye test positive 11/25-Neg 12/5-Neg. I keep getting nauseous, I'm exhausted, can't really eat/not hungry. What the crap is going on?!!?

2. Jade jones

Jade jones Well-Known Member

I would go to sainsburys at get 1 pound for two pink dip tests I swear by them they will give you the best result as I had a my first clear positive the day my monthly was due x

3. Amanda Nash

Amanda Nash Member

I took a pink dye this morning and within the time frame a VERY VERY faint positive. I couldn't see in the pictures but here they are...

4. Jade jones

Jade jones Well-Known Member

i dont see anything maybe test in a weeks time if no af?

5. Oliviasmommy

Oliviasmommy Well-Known Member

I see it!

6. Amanda Nash

Amanda Nash Member

Thank you!!! I feel like I'm loosing my mind over here!!

7. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

I can see it I think. But I'd think the frer would be darker by now tbh

8. Amanda Nash

Amanda Nash Member

Well I think it was a chemical pregnancy because it never got any darker. So I just stopped testing. My next period is due in 4 days so I'll just wait and see. If it's not here by Christmas I'll retest or call the OB