Possible early miscarriage?

Jade p

Reaction score
Hey.. not sure where else to turn so hoping for some advice/help? I’m 19 and on the pill (cerelle) I missed 2 pills last week due to a late prescription, on the 3rd day I took the 2 pills I had missed and continued taking it as normal after reading the medication info, that day I had some spotting which I thought was because I’d missed a some pills however it’s progressively gotten worse, I usually don’t get a period at all due to the pill but because I had missed some I expected some spotting. I’ve been heavily bleeding, even leaking through tampons if I don’t change it every 2 hours, when I change there’s visible very dark clots ( almost black in colour) on the tampon and even bigger ones when I wipe, I’d say the biggest was bigger than a 50p - I have some cramping but it isn’t unbearable, just uncomfortable. I didn’t have any symptoms of pregnancy, so didnt even think of this to be an early miscarriage however after reading others threads and seeing photos I’m thinking now that it may be, I also found that my underwear would be wet through overnight or after a few hours but not with blood more like water/discharge.. I’m really worried and don’t know what to do or what to expect so any advice will be really appreciated, thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back