poss signs?

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i dont know why but i have a feeling it wont be too much longer but i might be wrong
last night i had a really bad night my bump felt really tight and hard and was really uncomfy to lay down. my back was agony no matter which way i laid. i also had bad wind ( see my other post) and a bit of a tummy ache. when i went to the loo last night i did notice a bit of water on the floor but i dont know if that was already there no not it was only a little bit and i had about 2 or 3 little sharp pains but they have stopped now.
today i cant stop going to the loo ( not diarrohea) but ive read that could be the bodies way of clearing your system.
and finally since i got up today i have had no energy what so ever i didnt get up til 11 and still feel tired now. could this also be a way of your body saving energy for something to happen?
its prob just wishful thinking but im so fed up now i want them out :D

Could be honey...... but could be wishful thinking too :hug: :hug:

try not to dwell too much and make the most of your last few weeks, what will be will be!

If only we could *wish* our labours to start hey? That'd be great. :dance: I'd join you and get mine going before the end of this month too!

I hope things move quickly for you Vicki. :hug:

I am feeling exactly the same!
And we are due on the same day.
I swa the midwife this morning and she said I was 2/5 engaged. I know this doesn't mean anything but I thought it would be engaged. I had a terrible night last night - could not get comfortable at all and hardly slept. I've been off work today and not done a thing - just lay aorund in various positions trying to get comfortable. Back has been aching and I felt like I had really bad wind - although that has gone now but hasn't come out if you know what I mean :oops: :oops: I also feel quite flushed - not sure what thats about.

The gasman is here currently checking our system then I want and nice lnog bath!

Keep us posted!

Was definately wind! :oops: :oops:

Feel fine now this morning after a relatively good night.

How are you feeling Vicki1983?

andreag said:
Was definately wind! :oops: :oops:

Feel fine now this morning after a relatively good night.

How are you feeling Vicki1983?

i feel better too thanks. had a better nights sleep too and i think it made all the difference

im hoping to pop soon too.

ive had my show. and monitor showed contractions. had alot of pelivic pressure recently too. :)

i think i might be a while yet, at hosp a few weeks ago i was only 4/5 engaged and it doesnt feel like they have dropped yet

vicki1983

i think i might be a while yet, at hosp a few weeks ago i was only 4/5 engaged and it doesnt feel like they have dropped yet

My friend was 4/5 engaged on the Wednesday, and went into labor midnight on the Thursday.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back