Feeling guilty..

Emma58

Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit better today after having that nasty tummy bug yesterday and was planning on going back into work today - but I haven't I woke up and really didn't have the energy.

I have had way too much time off lately and i'm worried now i'll get in bother because i am hardly there.

you can't help being ill, and your work aren't allowed to give you a disciplinary for pregnancy related absence. Just try and get some rest :hug: :hug:

If you've had that nasty bug, it's supposed to knock you off your feet and leave you feeling really weak, so you need rest.

Also if it was that you are supposed to stay off work for a couple of days after anyway, so try not to feel guilty and just enjoy your day off :hug:

Thanks ladies :hug:

There is a bug going around work at the moment anyway so they know i'm not just pulling a sicky. I just didn't want to go back not feeling brilliant still.

It just seems at the moment i'm off work more than I actually am at work. I don't want to get a reputation for being off all the time.

Don't worry about it, it's only the first day that your feeling better, you want to make sure your 100% before you go back.

Put your feet up and relax :hug:

Try not to worry, you and the baby are the most important things right now :hug:

Just rest :hug:

rest up hun, hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Emma58 said:
I'm feeling a bit better today after having that nasty tummy bug yesterday and was planning on going back into work today - but I haven't I woke up and really didn't have the energy.

I have had way too much time off lately and i'm worried now i'll get in bother because i am hardly there.

Don't feel guilty, I had that bug too and although I recovered after two days I felt weak and energyless for quite a few days after. You need to rest and take it easy and make sure this bug is totally out your system. Also you can play on the fact that it's contagious and you wouldn't want any of your work collegues to catch it :wink:

Dont worry just rest today and ull feel better for tomorrow! Im kinda glad i got laid of when i was 13 weeks pregnant. I cant imagine how people work while being pregnant especially this far along!! It was hard enough getting up for the doctors at half 8 this morning! :|

:D I've already said that this morning to my boss when I called.

You would think working in a school people would understand you don't want to be passing on bugs and nasty things to kids! Unfortunately as well I find working there I pick up everything that is doing the rounds.

littlepip said:
Dont worry just rest today and ull feel better for tomorrow! Im kinda glad i got laid of when i was 13 weeks pregnant. I cant imagine how people work while being pregnant especially this far along!! It was hard enough getting up for the doctors at half 8 this morning! :|

I set my alarm to get up for work.

But, to be honest I am finding it really tiring now working and coping with everything at home too! I know I am not the only woman who has to do both and be pregnant (as OH keeps pointing out!)

Awww you will recover quicker if you are at home and not stressing out at work. I used to work with small kids and got EVERY bug going, it's horrible, 'specially the sicky ones bleuch :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back