Positive or negative? Please help.

Tinkerjess

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this and was just looking for some opinions, I'm 14dpo today and yesterday I took a cheap pregnancy test strip because I was bored and had one left, it showed negative but when I took a photo of it, I heard of people editing them to get positives so I thought I would just because I was bored, and when I had messed around with it it showed sort of half a faint line if that makes sense, if I look hard enough on the unedited one I can see something tiny but I just wanted someone's opinion even though I'm probably being stupid. Oh well. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 88
Sorry I can't really see anything other than a very slight smudge that doesn't really look to be in the right place for a second line. I would def take another test if AF isn't here by morning though as you never know it could be the start of a line.

Your tests look like my faint positives on the cheapie tests I'm getting just now. I got a good faint line on a frer this morning so try one of them and it should show now :) xx

Thanks for your responses. Why would it only show like that when it edited?
I'm starting to doubt it more now anyway, there was a tiny bit pink when I wiped just before and I've got a mild ache. :(

I'm afraid I can't see anything either hun, if af doesn't show I'd do a frer :) good luck! xx

Sorry Tinkerjess - look forward to a whole new cycle! Lots of baby dust for you!! :dust:

Thanks so much. :)
We've been trying for 9 months and I only have one ovary so it's quite stressing and worrying as the months go by with no luck, just makes me worry that there is something wrong with me again, I keep debating whether or not to go to the doctor to make sure I'm alright, but I know really I should wait until it's been a year.

Sorry to read this Tinkerjess. Hope you get your BFP very soon xxx

Sorry to hear AF has arrived :-( Going to the doctor might set your mind at rest. TTC is so hard and stressful, if that worry is taken off your mind, it might help? I found the psychological aspects of TTC were worse than anything, so maybe taking the time to make your mind super healthy would be a good move :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back