positive opk but negative on another brand??

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey girls! well as some of you may have seen i posted my opk from 12pm in gallery well, since it was nearly positive i just done another (i'm turning into a poas addict like you kezza :lol:)

Had 2 different cheapie brands lying around so i thought i would experiment and see the difference, well one was positive and came up quick and the other is hardly had a line????? wtf?

They are both the same sensitivity! i'm very confused now!:shakehead:

should i take this as a positive?

Will try post a pic after tea.

Hahaha you betcha hun :) I haven't :pOAS: since I got my positive OPK, kinda feels strange!!!

Kinda odd that both are same sensitivity & are different, defo post when you can & will have a look for you

xxx

what you think?

Attachments

• okps.jpg
    okps.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 11
How messed up is that, don't get how they can be Soooo different

Maybe the one without the line is a duff one?!

Although piccie comes up small on my iPhone looking positive to me :)

xxxx

Thanks hun! ye the opk that is blue is darker in the flesh! both lines are the same.

i used one of the green coloured ones this morning and line was nearly there, thats why i tested tonight!

i'm chucking the green ones just incase theres anymore duff ones in the batch.

used the green ones last cycle and never got a line that was as dark as control, hmmmm

p.s i'm SO excited to be ov'd a bit earlier :) WOOP WOOP!

Oh is not going to know what's hit him tonight :dance::dance:

Woo hoo lots of sexy time in order for you my lovely :) :) :) :)

Yeah I'm a bit suspicious about the green cheapie ones, I got next to nothing on mine so that's why I changed to the Boots OPKs & felt great to see a line esp when they get stronger

I've got a massive stash of them though as well.......

xxxx

:rofl::rofl: I wish he would hurry the hell up and get home from work :lol:

Hopefully you won't need those OPK's next month as you will get your bfp

Can you imagine how many hpt's your going to need on christmas day, hope you have a stash :rofl:

I'm wishing he'd hurry up for you hun :)

Awwww bless ya, my fx it is my BFP to but I OV bit later then expected & I'll only be 10DPO on Christmas eve so even if a BFN I'm not gonna get sad as could just be shy

xxx

How weird ey!! I have to admit I wasnt too impressed with the cheapie greens ones in comparison to Asdas own OPK's!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back