Positive chat with doctor today

Ndobins

Reaction score
I popped along to see my doctor today (he is really nice) :)

He already knew about my MC, they wrote to him yesterday, so i think he was expecting me.

Probably some of you have heard this 100 times before, but i wanted to share it anyway, as i am still coming to terms with my loss only 1 week ago.

He had some valid points. He asked if i had heard of all the various abnormalities, i said yes, he said "well many of those babies survie, so if they survive then your body would definately have known something very serious was wrong" basically saying if our body knows it isn't right it will stop it from growing any further.

The point that he made which did cheer me up was when he said " it is the mans fault":lol: lol. We both laughed and he said " really it is, well basically no matter how good a sperm count is, there will always be some abnormal ones that make it through, a womans eggs which are no good are not used, the body knows. He related it to a "COPY AND PASTE " procedure. Sounds complicated, but it made sense, when you copy and paste files over and over again, sometimes we make an error and a bad file is made. The same as how many million sperm are made over and over again on a daily basis.

:yawn:Hope i haven't sent u all to sleep!! Just thought it may help anyone else who is trying to find answers x

Glad you had a positive appointment hun :hug: Sorry for your loss. x

Good to hear your doctor was nice and your appointment went well sorry for your loss Hun x

Glad your chat went well, and are feeling quite positive despite of what happened, so for my MC - so my husband was at faut then ! right he is in big trouble!:)

Glad you had a positive appointment with your doctor :hug: sorry for your loss xx

Ha ha JJ!!! it was very tongue in cheek but it did make me laugh!

It always the mans fault isn't it ladies!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back