Clicking sound?

pinkymum

Reaction score
This might sound daft but I've been hearing a clicking sound coming from my tummy occasionally when baby moves. I've heard it three times today, anyone heard this? Or have any idea what it could be?

x

Not sure what it is hun but I had it all the time! Sounds a bit like a joint clicking? I did ask my midwife but I cant remember what she said it was, it all feels so long ago! Definitely nothing to worry about though, I remember posting a similar thread and a lot of girls had the same thing too. Its bloody annoying though, used to drive me insane!!

Errrr no hunnie sorry!! I haven't a clue......except maybe your pelvic bones creaking as they stretch??? xxx

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like joint clicking. Had a Google and read something about it being something to do with fluid or babies joints clicking lol. It's a weird sound! X

I had this too when I was pregnant but mine sounded more like a bubble popping! Weird eh lol

i think its something to do with the baby trapping bubbles in the fluid and then they release making a clicking sound xx

i always assumed it was little pockets of fluid cracking! just like when your joints crack, its the fluid in them cracking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back