popping sounds

pixie17

Reaction score
i am 37 weeks today (yay!) and for the last couple of days i have heard the odd 'popping' sound coming from my belly when my little one is moving....does any one else get this??

I've read threads on here about clicking sounds never anything about popping noises sorry I cant help......congrats on 37 weeks !

Last edited:
yep...i get this...lol

mentioned it to the midwife and she said that lots of ladies say they get it but no one actually knows what it is...

one theory is it is bubbles popping in the fluid...its weird isnt it

Could it be hickups? Because I feel I can hear her hickups. Might just be in my head though...lol!

I get this when and feel very full, I breath in and out and hear popping. Can be really uncomfortable tho! X

my start of labour was like a popping feeling , i think my plug came away and it went from the bottom up to the top of my bump x

I've read threads on here about clicking sounds never anything about popping noises sorry I cant help......congrats on 37 weeks !

I feel alot of popping but i have heard clicking twice!!! I thought i was going mad, who can enlighten me as to what this clicking is????

I feel alot of popping but i have heard clicking twice!!! I thought i was going mad, who can enlighten me as to what this clicking is????

its the clicking that i have...

I've had this!! I get it at the top of my bump where the baby's feet are. When the baby suddenly moves i sometimes feel a slight click, don't know what it is and it feels a bit weird. Strange, sure there must be a reason for it?

i cant work out if it is my bones or babies bones...ha ha...the midwife assured me it wont be babies bones....

its odd isnt it

i honestly thought no one else would have heard this, havent even googled it coz i thought i must just be hearing things haha so come on then who knows what it is.....?

xxx

I've had popping and clicking - but only the last week or so. It worried me to be honest - I thought at first the baby was having a bowel movement and then read about how harmful that could be, then I thought it was her little bones getting caught... Oh I'm a worrier! Sounds like it's quite normal though... Phew! Weird all the same!

My pelvis clicks, well my back cracks but noticed lately since spd got so bad it makes the noise too x

Last edited:
I have this as well. I always thought it was air bubbles in my large bowl popping. Can just hear it now because it's all been shifted about.

I got the clicking quite a lot it was really strange, when baby was born he had very clicky shoulders, everytime I moved his arms or picked him up under his arms they clicked the same sound so I reckon it was him when he was moving around in my bump!!!

I've never had the popping sound but just to clarify your plug is on the outside of your cervix and the only way it come out it through your bits!!!! It doesn't go inside you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back